δεκαεπτά

"So?" SeokJin crossed his arms while looking at his cousins, who sat opposite to him, the table between them

"Straightforward I see." NamJoon laughed a little, while putting a small piece of meat in his mouth.

"Don't laugh, just tell me what are you doing here and what is your plan. Don't fool with me dear cousin, you know how can I be." SeokJin warned with a low voice.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. You don't have to remind us. I still remember how you showed up at the knight's tournament." Laughed TaeHyung. "The Queen was furious. I still remember her face when you took of your helmet after winning. Her child that she didn't wan to use a sword had won the whole tournament!" 

"It wasn't hard though, it was a bunch of kids around my age that time. Most of them wasn't much interested in fighting. Such a waste." Sighed SeokJin. "Besides I always liked to annoy my mother. As a repay for not understanding me."

The rest of the group was listening to the conversation of the three cousins, JeongGuk widening his eyes when he realized, who SeokJin really was. He looked at the rest of his new friends but the didn't seemed impressed so he assumed that they knew already.

"Anyway, back to the topic. What are you doing here? If you wanted to drag me back to our country after my escape, you wouldn't take us on a vessel. Our country doesn't have access to the sea." SeokJin's eyes became stern.

'You're right. But we're not going back."

"What do you mean?" SeokJin looked at his cousins confused. "Wasn't it what you're suppose to do? The King and The Queen wanted you to bring me back, right?"

"That's right, but. Your brother wants otherwise as well as we. All of us saw how you suffered throughout the years because of your parents expectations and demands. All of us wants you to be happy. That's why your brother gave this to us. A bunch of documents that will help all of us leave the continent and never have to come back if we don't want to. He's helping you to be free. " NamJoon explained. "So now we're going to far away country, where no one will look for us and no one knows who we are."

"You're joking, right?" The oldest man couldn't believe it. It was too beautiful to be true.

"No. Here, there's a letter from your brother to you." TaeHyung gave him a small envelope, with a piece of paper inside. 

SeokJin took it and quickly read, having tears in his eyes with every next word. He finally can be happy. He can finally be himself in a place where no one knew about how his body was, who he was, what he was. He would be just SeokJin, a member of traveling group. 

Not thinking any further, SeokJin hugged his cousins, crying in their arms because of the overwhelming happines, and the other mans looked at them with smiles. 

As the rest of the day went off, all od them shared with their stories, explaining everything to JeongGuk, who did the same, telling his life story as a boy from shantytown.

And as SeokJin thought he couldn't be more happy that day, NamJoon told him that they got a chance to get their horses back, as they had seen them while going to the harbor and they could take them on the vessel. The former prince didn't waste much time to run to his beloved Hvit, his beloved mare that was one of his best friends.

Long time after that, filled with jokes and laughter, all of them laid on the deck, looking at the stars, as night had come.

Now the boys were sure, that as that much good things happened that day, a bright future must be awaiting all seven of them.

***

Only epilogue is left ;)