Fem

"Where is SeokJin, SeokJung?" Asked the queen, while looking at her oldest child

"He's training with sword Mother" Answered the crowned Prince.

"Again?" The queen looked at her son shaking her head "SeokJin isn't suppose to do this. She should learn about etiquette and good manners, not run around with weapons and behave like a boy."

"But Mother, you know that we cannot force him to be the person he doesn't want to be. Since he was born you knew that nothing will be easy with him, because of his body, but you can't just tell him to be someone else."

"You don't understand this SeokJung" she said with disappointment and a hint of anger in her voice.

"Then explain everything to me. As his older brother and the heir of the throne I should know about it." The crown prince talked back, but his mother didn't tell anything.

She just passed him, leaving everything unspoken, and SeokJung was confident that there's no reason for all of it other than his parents stubbornness.

***

"Look who's here" SeokJin smiled excitedly, seeing the trio that he met not so long ago.

"Jin?" JiMin and his friends looked at him surprised "What are you doing here?"

"Living, working" he answered simply, not telling them who he actually is.

"And you can walk around here just like that? No offense, but don't you have anything to do, like, umm, your duties?" HoSeok asked, tilting his head and looking at the oldest among of them with curious eyes.

"Not at the moment. I have around and hour to roam around the castle and do whatever I want. Unless it's not forbidden. I saw you, so I thought I can keep you company until I have to go. If you want of course. I don't want to interrupt you anything." Explained Jin and the three travelers believed him, not having any reason to not do this. "So... Are you going to sing during the rolay birthday, right JiMin? I can tell you, what kind of songs are the best for this occasion if you only want. I can't force you, to change what you're going to do after this, I can only suggest you something."

"That would be nice, you know better than us, what is appropriate here." JiMin agreed to Jin's idea.

And so, they had spent some time together, when the oldest of the mans, explained that the rolay child loves ballads, so JiMin was practicing it, to be sure he would sing it properly at the party.

"When are you leaving?" Asked Jin, when he realized his time is almost up.

"Tomorrow, before sun rise. We have a long way to go, and we are already late, because we are staying here today." YoonGi explained "Why are you asking?"

"I was just curious. I was hoping we can spend some more time together, but I see, it's not possible, at least for now." Sighed the oldest, pretending, as he's disappointed, but in fact, he was creating a plan in his mind. It could be his chance, to run far from this place.

Soon, Jin had to leave the trip, bidding them a goodbye.

"We'll see each others at the party" he smiled at them and walked away, wondering, what will the think, when the get to know who he really is.