To

"What conceive means mommy?" Seven years old SeokJin, who was genuinely curious, asked, because this word was said many times, since they left the castle this morning and it wasn't even noon yet

"It means that there is little bean in someone's belly, and that bean will grow up to a baby"

"So if I'll eat a bean, then I'll have a baby in my belly?" SeokJin asked once again.

"No sweety. Only two people, who loves each other like mommy and daddy do, can plant this bean in mommy's belly."

"Oh" Queen's child nodded, when it finally understends. "Can I, one day, have a bean like this in my belly to?"

Queen smiled a little, after she heard this question.

"We're going to find that out sweetheart" TaeYeon kissed her baby's forehead and hugged it tightly.

Finally, they arrived to a small house, which looked like it was going to collapse at any moment. Someone could think "What queen and her child are doing in a poor, smelly place like this?", but this is where lived one of queen's most trusted person. Old medic, who saved her life long time ago, but refused to be rewarded for this. He knew a lot about humans body and was the biggest help for the royal couple, when they second child was born as a hermaphrodite. At first it was hard for them. Their child was going to be very different from the other kids and it might affected its mental health. King and his wife only wanted the best for their youngest, so they decided one thing. When SeokJin will be old enough, it'll be brought to the old medic, who will examine child and depending if it will be able to bare a child or not, it will be treated as a prince or a princess. They thought it would be safer if they rise SeokJin in one way, as a boy or a girl. That it will be less confusing to their child, at least until the puberty will hit. But at that time SeokJin should be old enough to understand what is going on with its body.

"Welcome, I was waiting for you" The old man smiled warmly, looking at mother and her child. "Take a seat please. I prepared tea for all of us. For little SeokJinie, there's a special tea" Medic placed cup of a tea in front of the kid.

"Why it is special tea?" Curious as always, SeokJin asked, looking at the warm drink.

"Because after you drink it, you'll be out into a very deep sleep. Then I'm going to examine you." The man explained.

"But can't I be just awake this whole time?" Another question was heard from SeokJin.

"This examination will be very unpleasant and I don't want you to feel bad, that's the reason."

SeokJin nodded its head, after hearing the calm answer. The child was extremely curious, if it can have a baby in its belly, so not wanting to wait any longer, it drinked the warm tea as quick as possible only to feel very lightheaded few moments later.

"Mommy, I feel funny" The kid said with a sleepy voice, while clutching on its mother sleeve.

"I know baby. " She gently caressed child's hair. "Soon you'll be asleep, and when you wake up, you'll feel better, I promise."

"Alright mommy, I trust you." After these words, the kid fell asleep almost immediately, still holding its mother sleeve.

"I'm going to examine SeokJin now." Medic informed, picking child up from its mother. "Please, wait here for a while my queen."

The women only nodded her head and let the medic took her child. She tried to be patient but it was hard when it came to her kid. Finally, after something about an hour, the old man came back with SeokJin in his arms.

"SeokJin can conceive. It's incredible rare, because hermaphrodites usually are sexually handicapped, but it isn't impossible. However, the last hermaphrodite which could bare a child and many people could confirmed it's truth, died around two hundred years ago." He informed queen. "Soon the effect of medication that I put into the tea will take off." Medic changed the topic.

"Thank you. I really appreciate your help."

"You're welcome my queen. Please take care." The man smiled kindly, when TaeYeon took her child in her arms and walked out of the house to go back to the castle.

Finally they'll be able to make their child's life better. Because now, they can rise their youngest as a daughter, who will get married and give birth to a child one day.

***

"Thank you Hvit" SeokJin patted his beloved white horse, when they finally reached their destination. "Here's your sugar, you deserve it."

He gave said snack to the horse and hopped of it.

"I'll be back soon, wait here for me." He said to the animal and started walking into the forest, which was his safe place. His little kingdom. Place where he could be himself. Even his best friends, his cousins don't know about it and he was glad that NamJoon didn't go after him. He didn't want anybody to know this place.

He walked for a while until he reached the big oak standing in the middle of the forest. SeokJin sighed and sat under the tree. He didn't care if the ground was wet and cold, it was normal in December. He just wanted to have few moments of piece. Think about everything and nothing.

"Why they can't just understand me?" He asked himself. "They keep saying that they want me to be happy and comfortable, but why are they forcing me to something, that will be just a pure torture for me? I don't want to force myself to change. I'm not a daughter they've been imagine years ago. Not anymore, at least. I'm their second son. That's who I was past few years, that's who I feel I am. It's so simple. But they pretend to not see this."

He had spend a lot of time just sitting under the old oak, relaxing and thinking how to run away from next conversation about his future, which had been more often these days.

Finally he decided to come back to the castle. SeokJin bet that he already was in a big trouble, because of his run away. NamJoon won't let it slide, not this time, when he just yesterday promised that he won't do it again. But he couldn't not come back, he had his responsibilities after all.

With that in his mind, Seokjin came back to his horse and then made his way back home.