δεκαπέντε

JeongGuk was amazed, still not believing that the four unknown mans accepted him and took in their group

JeongGuk was amazed, still not believing that the four unknown mans accepted him and took in their group. After a long talk, he agreed. The would need his skills and experience and he needs their help to leave the city. He never thought that his life would change that way. But he felt happy.

The group seemed friendly to him, so without any hesitation, he walked with them towards the harbor, where they were supposed to go on the board. But then he suddenly stopped.

"Is this thet ship?" He pointed at the vessel in front of them.

"Yes, is there something wrong JeongGuk?" Asked surprised SeokJin.

"Yes. There is something totally wrong. This ship belongs to the man I'm trying to run away from. I can't go there. If they see me, they'll kill me. And you too, if they see you with me. You should go without me, I'm not going to risk your lives with my careless actions." Explained the youngest, avoiding to look at them. He knew all of this was too good to be true.

"What are you talking about? You're our companion now. We're just go to another ship. We haven't payed yet, so there's nothing to loose. Let's go before someone spots you." Said YoonGi, surprising the youngest, because he thought that the man didn't like him.

"YoonGi's right. We'll ust wait a little mor, no biggie. Come on, let's find another vessel." Agreed SeokJin and as they where about to go back from where they came, a loud scream told them that they were busted. 

Not  thinking for too long, all of them started to run away.