Did He Really Just- (Ch28)

"How did you get inside?" Ava asks, shocked to see Lorelei inside. How is she inside? No one answered the door.

"The door was open. So I let myself in." She replies simply and this seems to put Ava on edge. I don't like Lorelei, she seems very skilled in making Ava uncomfortable.

"That's called breaking and entering," Ava states, still shocked that Lorelei is in the house.

"Let's be real here. You would just slam the door, in my face, if I didn't let myself in." Lorelei explained. Don't you think Ava would do that for a reason? "Oh hey, it's you guys! I didn't realise you liked to wear your cosplay horns so much! Or was it for something else?"

Lorelei says the last part in a tone that makes Ava's face go red. How and why? "N-no! They were just trying them on... Heh heh haaa..." Ava replies awkwardly.

"Okay, well let's get going to the movies!" Lorelei exclaims, "Movies? Like the ones Ava showed us on the TV?" I ask looking over to the TV as I speak.

Lorelei looks at me shocked, "Have you never been to the movies?!" She asks and I look at her more confused. You can go to the movies? How? They're on the screen. Or is the movies a separate place? Or can you go IN the screen?!

"Yes." Peirce says simply and Lorelei gasps, "What really?! Not even for a date?!" She asks, there it is again. What is a date?

"Is that where you go to have a date?" Leif asks, "Of course!" Lorelei responds and I kid you not all eyes went to Ava. Well, at least I think all of them did...

"I have an idea!" Lorelei exclaims and then everything got weird. Ava attacked Lorelei to, presumably, stop her from speaking.

"What the heck Ava?" Lorelei asks confused and Ava just seems very tense, does she not like the movies? "Fine... We'll go to the movies. You guys need to remove your horns, but do it in my room. That's where the glue removal is." Ava states, rushing the end part as she is really not a good liar.

I guess it would be weird for Lorelei to see us make them disappear.

After we did that and changed into our human clothes, we went out of the apartment and towards this, movies.

When we got there the smell of what I can only describe as pure amazingness hit my nose. "What is that smell?!" I exclaim my eyes shining and my mouth begins to drool.

"Have you guys seriously never been to the movies before?" Lorelei asks again, seeming not to believe that we haven't been here. It must be commonplace for humans.

"No, we haven't, it smells amazing though!" I say excitedly and Lorelei chuckles, "I should have offered to take you guys before." She states asI look around the area.

"Hey y/n?" I hear Asch say in a questioning tone, "Hmm?" I hum in response, not really paying attention as the decor of this building fascinates me. It's dark yet bright at the same time.

"I wanted to say you look cute today." I snap my head towards him, my eyes were weirder than dinner plates. What did he just say?! "H-huh?" I ask, not really knowing how to respond.

"Don't think too much into it. You're still stupid." He says before turning away from me. A light red on his cheeks... Okay, that was weird, but... He called me... Cute.

Lorelei goes to the bathroom, while she's there Ava explains that we can't be weird otherwise people will know we're Daemos. And that we can't use magic.

"Okay, fine. We won't use magic, but when can we properly talk about the marriage?" Leif asks. I don't miss the sadness in Noi's face which he quickly fixes. Of course, Leif brings up marriage again.