Chapter II: First School Bump (pt.3)

    We entered the school and got I’ve to admit… the environment makes the place relaxing to view unlike my past school which is much more yellow and is usually noisy. The black tiled floor matches with the ceiling. The walls inside are plain brown with little details at the bottom of the walls… And empty hallways we ran to. The school is very big… and it’s kind of cool that they built above the cliff. Still I thought of what mom said… *I want my son to have a perfect morning when meeting new friends… and some chicks.* I guess I will need to know her better. Not about the ‘chicks’ part but about meeting new friends… I think…

    “Sorry about earlier.” I said “I really did not want to ruin my attendance.”

    “That’s okay…” she said “I mean what nice to see an old face.”

    “So how did you know my mother?”

    “I didn't expect that you’d really did have an accident. Sorry about you lost memories. I hope that you’d get them back”

    “Yes… thank you.” After I smiled my face turned neutral. “Going back to my question… you knew mother?”

    “Yeah, I missed her. The way she treats me, the times we spent with you, and how good was her on helping us with our assignments.”

    “Helping us with our assignments?” my face grinned “We sure did have some fun.”

     “I do miss the good old times. It’s going to be great to see those old faces again. So how’s life been treating you?”

     “Not much…” I looked on the way “I lost almost a year of my life and I still can’t remember much from the incident. But other than that…” I looked at Lena and smiled a little “it’s okay… nothing much to do but just staying home and playing computer and hanging out with my friends.”

     “Why did you even changed school?”

     “Mom got a new job here, which I forgot to ask. I really don’t have any plans on changing. But I guess there’s nothing that I can do.”

     “Yes well… sorry about that. I guess that you’ll have to enjoy this school as much as you did from you other school.”

     “I guess so.” I know that she’s just trying to cheer me up and she’s doing a pretty good job about it. Maybe I can really open up to her.

     We passed a lot of classrooms and more hallways… made some turns, more of looking outside the window, and passed some more plants. On our way, I saw my sister going outside the classroom. She had a suspicious look. Just as I was wondering, Lena’s expression turned like hers. But then I think she was looking at me… as usual.

     “Found a new chick already I see…” Jade said.