The lunas

The lunas by zoe_halllly

He was cunning. He was dark. He was a mixture of all the evil in the world combined and tripled. But he was willing to be Astrid's last hope of survival.

At a cost.

My review:

✔Story Plot

It is really unique, I see some original ideas in this book and it started out fast without any out of content informations. You got me hooked!

✔Story Description

There is nothing wrong with your description, although it is too plain. But you should make it more mysterious so that you can get more readers to click in to your story.
✔Cover

It's okay for a new book, but could improve on making a higher quality cover.

✗Criticism

I think I saw some mistakes. Quote from chapter 2- "And then a quick bang on her knee to give a huger impact." It might have been a typo, but just pointing it out. I suggest you typing it on Microsoft Word and it will tell you what mistakes you made in your story. This will minimize your spelling and grammar mistakes so do take note!

And also, if you want to add full stops to emphasis the sentence, you should only use a maximum of 3 dots- that is an unspoken rule of writing a book. Placing more than one dots makes your work look unprofessional to readers.

For example-

As she looked into the eyes of the demon she was making a contract with, she knew that there was no more turning back...

Can you see the difference?

♤Ratings : ★★★★☆