The Masked Empire Series: The Last Moon Dragon

The Masked Empire Series: The Last Moon Dragon by XxNikoxX

Description:

The kingdom of Heriven isn't exactly the best place to live. Ruled by a twisted King and a power-hungry Baron, the poor exist to serve the rich. Attacks from other kingdoms have finally ceased over hundreds of years, but only because of a bigger problem. Other places have infestations of lice and vermin, Heriven has dragons. Although there has not been a dragon sighted in the kingdom for over a decade, and the people are at ease, it won't be long before it all changes, and a legendary dragon shall make its reappearance...and choose the rightful ruler of Heriven.

My review:

✔Story Plot

What can I say to describe the moments I've had? I had a magical experience reading this! I got me hooked right from the first chapter!

✔Story Description

Just like any typical description, this one lacks the 'excitement'. Yes, it sound interesting indeed but on the other hand, feels kind of like a bore as most fantasy novels has the exact same type of descriptionson the back of their book cover. Perhaps more research and showing the readers what you can offer to them will spice the descriptions more.

✔Cover

Not bad, I love how each and every picture or phrase blends in beautifully together.

✗Criticism

Not much to complain on how you never fail to amaze me with every flip of the page!

♤Ratings : ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

♧Waiting for book 2!