Unexpected Love by FPWorks

Description:

Natalie is your typical geek, she struggles through school and no one notices her, however Natalie has a quirk and he goes by the name of Zack.

Zack is Natalie's quirk because he is her best friend BUT he is the most popular guy in high school. Weird huh?

Whats even more weird is that Natalie is in love with him!

This all seems complicated enough until Jamie comes along a makes everything a heap more confusing.

Who will love who? Who will end up with who?

Read and find out! Just remember it's always unexpected.

My Review:

It's pretty good but in my opinion I think at the starting, there are too much information given about her life. Ranting is a serious habit of writers. When people read rants, they will most likely try to skip the part and they might miss the important parts of the story. You wouldn't want that to happen, do you?

Another thing to note is your punctuation. It seems to me as if---sorry!--- you do not know how to use your punctuations. Sometimes, you do not use it at the right places, sometimes you don't even use it at all, sometimes you use the wrong one.

I suggest you get an editor for your work. Editors can be free, and it can cost you money to hire. There are clubs in Wattpad, you could go into appropriate ones and create a new thread in the forum asking for a editor and someone might offer their services to you for free.

If this is just a error you made because you were excited to publish your first book (I know the feeling) and forgot to read through the whole chapter, you can just make the changes right away. If this is because your punctuation skills are not good, you might have to consider hiring a editor, sharpen up your skills or you can also choose to ignore it but most books with punctuation errors does not have any good results.

Your book cover also needs to be more ...catchy. In Wattpad, what matters the most is that the cover is beautiful and the description of your book should be interesting to capture the audience's attention.

And also, sorry for these harsh comments, I don't want to lie to you and say that it is very good or something :/

OVERALL : ★★☆☆☆

-The story has 1 chapter-

As usual,link on the side! >>>