Unlikely Fairytail

Description:

He's a forgotten prince. She's an uncared orphan. His dream is to free his kingdom. Her dream is to find the purpose of living. What happens if a pessimist and a prince cross worlds? Will her self esteem hit zero, or will she find hope? Will he die in the hands of the enemy, or will he be able to save Valeria? A clash of optimism and pessimism with a dash of fantasy.

My Review:

Well,I personally think that it is well-written. The vocabulary are superb and I see nothing wrong in the story. This book deserves more readers! However, I suggest that you tweak your cover a little. To me, it looks a little plain compared to other books of the same story lines and more people would go and read other books instead. People are drawn to beautiful book covers and interesting book descriptions.

Speaking of story lines, this is mostly one of the clique story line that everyone gets in those romance-between-royalty-and-poor-girl types of books. In fact, I've read so many of it and they always have the same things happening. I suggest you make up something new and unique for the story. I'm going to wait for a new chapter of this and see how it goes.

Ratings : ★★★★☆