7. Fire messages and movies

Magnus cried a bit more, because he was just too happy, Catarina wanted to die of happiness, and she even cried a bit too, because after centuries, someone had told Magnus he loved his true and real eyes.

Alec just stayed like that, hugging Magnus without knowing what to do at all; well, not that he didn't like it, to be like that, but he knew they couldn't be like that.

Magnus, after some minutes, realized that perhaps Alec was uncomfortable, so he sat up on the sofa after some minutes, and they looked awkwardly at each other. Catarina felt like the third wheel.

Alec was blushing, and looking at Magnus. The Warlock hadn't put his Glamour on. He wasn't sure if he had to, or not.

The Shadowhunter had told him he liked them, but what if the blue-eyed boy regretted what he had said? Maybe Alec had only said it, so he wouldn't be sad.

Magnus decided to say something about it.

"Alexander... Did you really mean that?" He asked softly, looking at Alec.

Alec was blushing so hard, that Magnus and Catarina began wondering if all the blood in Alec's body had gone to his face.

He had his fingers tangled together, not hurting himself, because he didn't want to worry Magnus, but moving all of them nervously.

"I-I..." Alec brought his hand to his nape of neck, and his other hand stayed on his lap. His right leg was shaking. "Y-yeah... Yes, I... Did," the Shadowhunter took a deep breath, calming himself down. "And... I would love it, if... If you don't p-put the Glamour when... Whe-when you're with m-me..."

Magnus smiled and sighed relieved, before hugging Alec tightly, and, without thinking, he kissed Alec's cheek.

Magnus quickly pulled off and looked worriedly at Alec, hoping not to find a panicking Alec.

Instead of that, he saw Alec blushing even more, and lowering his head, to look at his hands intertwined on his lap.

Magnus wasn't sure of what to do. "I'm... I'm sorry, Alexander... I shouldn't have done that..."

Alec's jaw was shaking. He had to be honest with himself: he had liked that.

He truly had.

But he just couldn't get used to that.

No.

Magnus had done that, because he was so happy.

No.

In a romantic way, that was not possible if there were two men.

No.

Magnus and Catarina saw how Alec's face started to whiten, and how he started to bite his lip, and rub his nape of neck nervously.

"Alexander?" Magnus asked, unsure of how Alec was feeling.

The Shadowhunter quickly nodded, and tried to tell the Warlocks that he was fine, but the words got stuck in his throat.

What Magnus and Catarina didn't know, was that Alec was, internally, having an argument with himself.

"It doesn't seem like you're fine..." Mumbled Catarina.

"Look, Alexander, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that... Forget it, okay?" Magnus said, feeling a bit sad.

Alec, still with his jaw clenched, nodded rapidly again; he had his hands still intertwined together on his lap. Magnus was completely aware of that, but he knew it was better if he didn't do anything, otherwise, Alec maybe freaked out, because he had touched his hands.