8. Rain

He looked so goddamn pretty.

With his hair perfectly curled. He bet he smelled like his rose scent. His nails were painted black, Michael had found that such a turn on. He had a smile on his face and yet he wasn't happy. Michael knew..

Michael looked over his shoulder as he watched Luke and Jason attending the prom. That should've been Michael instead of that asshole. Michael would treat him like a prince.

Michael fucked up.

He sighed and turned back to the wall. He was painting something for Mr. Irwin his pyschology class.

"Looks good Michael" Mr. Irwin said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Thanks, sir" Michael simply said.

"Michael could you grab the music stereo out of the boys locker room..here are the keys, it's just so boring without music" Mr. Irwin said handing the keys.

Michael grabbed the keys "sure" he said as he left the classroom. Michael could hear his band playing without him. It wasn't fair, life wasn't fair.

He turned a corner and walked down the long hall. It was pretty creepy Michael had to add. No lights were on except at the end of the hall way.

He turned another corner before pushing open the boys locker room.

"Is it done?"

Michael heard someone say and stopped in his tracks.

"Yes, everyone will see how an annoying prude he is" it was Jason.. Michael could hear by his stupid chuckle.

"He doesn't even wanna make out yet!"

"Really?" Another voice said.

"Yeah, he said he 'wanted to take things slow' ..While I just want a good fuck"

Michael felt like punching him on his nose. Michael also knew he couldn't do that in this position.

"That guy will be a virgin for life" the other one said and they started chuckling.

"Alright, lets go destroy Hemmings" Jason said chuckling in himself.

Michael quickly but slowly closed the door and ran the other way. He hid behind the wall and waited for the two to walk out.

He needed to warn Luke!

He turned around and ran down the hall. He turned into another hallway and tripped.

"Ah fuck!" Michael sweared as he quickly got up again. He started running as fast as he could when he saw the two doors being wide open to attend the prom.

He got in and looked around to find Luke. He needed to warn him! He had to see him!

"Luke!" Michael yelled. He didn't gave a shit about the looks he got. He searched around the prom, but couldn't seem to find him.

"Shit" Michael whispered under his breath.

"And your queen of the prom will be..."

Michael stood by the punch table. He grabbed a drink while he was there and scanned the room.

There he was standing by the side.