4. Perfection

"Lucas Robert Hemmings!" Michael yelled as he entered the cafateria. Luke grinned as he watched Michael came his way. A lot of people were staring at the two.

"Hey Mikey" Luke said innocently. "Shut up Luke, you know what you did!" Michael said as he crossed his arms. "Don't you like the suprise?" Luke said and smiled.

"How did you even get that stupid guitar in there!?" Michael said. "The janitors.." Luke said picking at his nails. "Take it back Luke" Michael said strictly. "No! It was my favourite guitar and I want you to have it..I don't play anymore anyways" Luke said as he took a sip of his orange juice.

"Luke..take it back.." Michael said sighing with Luke's white guitar in his hands.

Luke shook his head "never" he said sweetly. "Why?" Michael asked looking down at Luke. "Because you seem so upset lately and stressed out so I wanted to give you something personal" Luke explained.

"Goddamn it Hemmings" Michael said and groaned before walking away. Luke bet he saw a small smile appear on Michael's face.

"So you take the side you don't know and then look at the oppisite side of that so you have O then the other one is A" Luke explained to Michael. Michael looked at him in confusion "uhhm..wtf Lucas?" Michael said. Luke chuckled "another one?" Luke asked softly. Michael fixed his hair and sighed before nodding.

"You take the two shortest sides and multiple that two times by itself so that you can calculate the root" Luke explained. Now Michael's head exploded. "Okay can we just stop!? I hate math and we've been in this fucking library for more than an hour!" Michael bragged.

Luke looked in sympathy as Michael sunk into his seat. "You want me to just make notes for you?" Luke asked. Michael nodded and rested his head against his arm. Luke nodded and began to scribble it down.

Silence made it's way between them. Luke was too concentrated to say anything and Michael's mind was somewhere else.

He was thinking about the party that was coming tonight. He hosted it and he knew it would be fucking awsome.

Michael smiled in himself at the thought of that. He then looked at Luke who was so focused on writing the notes.

"Hey Luke.." Michael said. Luke looked up from the paper "yes?" Luke answered softly. "Do you have anything planned for tonight?" Michael asked. Luke felt his heart started to race. Was this really happening. Could someone pinch him?

"Uhmm..no..not really" Luke said and chuckled nervously. "Well..you're..invited to my party" Michael said and smiled a little. "Really?" Luke asked as he started smiling like crazy. Luke couldn't believe his ears and neither could Michael. Did he really just do that?

"Yes Lucas, take it or leave it" Michael said chuckling. Luke then blushed "I'll take it..I'll be there" Luke said almost whispering. "Good" Michael said. Luke was dying!

Luke styled his hair perfectly, he did his nails and smelled the best he could. He wanted to make a good impression on Michael's party.

He wanted himself to be perfect, he needed to be perfect.

He was neatly dressed, but also casual so he wasn't too much.