6. How did it end up like this?

Luke hadn't shown his love to Michael in two weeks and Michael was worried. Even the whole school was worried..and that says something. He also hadn't shown up to his locker with the notes from the schools days...

At first he thought Luke just didn't have his day, but now he knew something was so wrong.

Instead of Luke coming to him, Michael went over to Luke. Who was stuffing a sandwhich in his mouth while putting something in his locker.

Michael smiled and went to stand by his locker. "Hey Luke" Michael said and watched in adoration how Luke struggeled with his books.

"Oh..hi" Luke said not making eye contact. "I got 79 procent on my math test because of you" Michael said happily. "Thank you" Michael then said "My parents were stoked".

"Good" Luke said and closed his locker. "You uh..you doing anything today? I thought maybe I could take you out to eat since you've helped me so much" Michael said.

"No I have plans" Luke said sternly and quickly walked away from Michael. While he was walking away, Michael smelled Luke's rose scent.

He remembered Luke talking about it in class and how happy he was that he had bought it. He even offered Michael some but he denied and sunk into his seat.

Conclusion is: Luke smelled like an angel

Michael sighed at what just had happened and started walking the other way.

"Calum you have 90 percent on my test, what are you doing in my help class?" Michael heard Mr. Irwin say. Michael looked to his left and saw Calum sitting there with heart eyes. "Yeah I just uhh..I didn't get this excersise" Calum said. Michael chuckled at that, Calum had the biggest crush on their teacher.

It was so funny, it reminded him of Luke.

God, Luke. He actually was so cute and sexy at the same time. He was a smart, kind, loveable, happy guy with many more talents. Michael didn't noticed that he was smiling in him self and immidiately stopped.

No michael! You hate him! Luke is annoying as hell! Him with his dumb notebooks and coloured pens! His stupid hair and his stupid face! I wanna kick him in the face!

"Hey Lukey" Michael said  and smiled as Luke sat down next to him. "Oh...hello" Luke said sternly, like they were strangers. Michael felt some sort of pain in his heart.

"Can I borrow a pen?" Michael asked. Luke looked at him for a second "..no" he said before taking out his notebook. "Rude" Michael whispered in himself.

"So will I see you in the library at 3?" Michael asked.

"Yeah...I guess so" Luke said not makimg eye contact anymore. He used to love eye contact, he used to love Michael. Secretly he still does but he's trying to forget him. It was working..each day a little more.

"So..you take this side and then do it two times this one" Luke explained. Michael nodded before making the excersise.

"Hey baby"

The two heard and Luke immidiately turned around. Michael looked up from his paper and saw Jason. The guy they've told him not to worry about. Michael clenched the pen in his hand.

"Hi" Luke said sweetly. Jason got to Luke and kissed his forehead. Luke chuckled " will I see you after this?" Jason asked. Luke nodded "indeed you will" he replied.

Michael looked at the hand on Luke's hip. He wanted to cut off Jason's hand and burn it. He wanted punch him so badly.

"Good to see you too Clifford" Jason said and gave him a death glare and afterwards a smirk. Michael was gonna do it! He was gonna break his fucking nose. He stood up but got cut off by Mr. Irwin.

"Hey..uhh..have you guys seen Calum maybe?" Mr. Irwin said awkwardly.  Luke shook his head as well as Jason. Mr. Irwin then looked at Michael.

"Aree you okay there Mike?" Mr. Irwin said. Michael gulped before nodding. "Good" he said before walking away.

Michael then heard Jason whisper something in Luke's ear which made him laugh. Luke was supposed to like him, not this dick face.

"See you later" Jason said as he kissed Luke on the lips. "Goodbye" Luke said as he broke it off and watched with heart eyes as he walked away.

When Jason was fully gone, Michael unclenched his hand.

"Why do you like that dick face?" Michael asked. "Since when do you care about me and my personal life?" Luke asked. "Hmm..okay then" Michael said and began writing again.

There was a huge tension between them trough out the tuttoring.

"It's correct" Luke said as he sunk into his seat.

"What is?" Michael asked comfused.

"Your excersise smartass" Luke said.

"Oh-yeah" Michael said.

"Can I get a sticker now?" Michael said chuckling. Luke kinda laughed too "only if you have the next three right" Luke explained.

"Sure thing, baby boy" Michael said and quickly looked down at his paper.

"What was that?" Luke asked.

"I said maybe soy? Soy sauce for the chicken tonight would be great" Michael said.

"That's what I thought" Luke said and was back to being cold.

Michael hated to admit it, but he was..jealous