7. Painting

"Is that..me?" Luke asked as he hovered over Michael's table.

"Indeed it is.." Michael said and grinned as he caught Luke's attention.

"But..Michael, you had to draw something or someone that inspires you" Luke said as he looked down at the drawing Michael had made of him.

"Yeah? You inspire me.." Michael said as he went in with another colour.

"How" Luke asked as he crossed his arms. "Cause you're so beautiful, talented and overall such an angel to everyone.." Michael said wanting to win Luke's heart back.

Luke was flabergasted, he didn't know what to say. He was fangirling on the inside tho. "I-uhh..thanks..I gotta go now" Luke said as he walked back to his desk. As he sat down he bit his lip to contain a smile. That was a bad habit of Luke, once he smiled, he couldn't stop.

"What are you smiling about baby? Prom tonight?" Jason said who was sitting next to him. He putted his hand on Luke's thigh. "Oh..just the fact that Michael drew me..it's very pretty" Luke said and chuckled as he continued to draw the rest of his Harry Styles drawing.

He started out with drawing Michael, but after that incident at the party Luke was so angry, he tore his drawing to pieces and was now drawing Harry Styles.

"He what?!" Jason said as he clenched his fist. "Yeah you should have a look, it's so sweet" Luke said. Before Luke could say anything else, Jason was already walking over to Michael.

"What do you think you're doing punk?" Jason said as he crossed his arms. "You probably don't know what class we're in..let me tell you" Michael said as he stood up. "We're in art class" Michael said into Jason's face.

"Very funny, smartass" Jason said as he pushed Michael. "Aw you complimented me twice.." Michael said and pushed back.

"Now go back to your spot and do something usefull, dick"

Michael sat down again and grabbed his paint brush. Before he could start again, Jason grabbed the pink paint that was on the corner of Michael's desk and squirted it all over the painting Michael had made of Luke.

His painting..

Michael stood up in a quick motion and not even gave Jason the time to talk before he attached his fist to his jaw.

Jason started to punch back but missed. Michael kicked him in his stomach and Jason struggeled. Michael threw another punch at Jason's head before Jason jumped on top of Michael and began punching Michael.

"What do you think you're doing punk? Stealing my Luke away from you?" Jason said as he added a punch to Michael's eye. "Well guess what..he's not in love with you" Jason said and grinned. That was it!

Michael used all his strength to roll Jason off him so that he could start punching his side. He hated Jason.

The whole class was backing away. "Michael!" Luke yelled as he entered the classroom. "Michael stop!" He said as he ran over to the two.

Michael didn't stop, Michael only continued. He was seeing red, he was furious.

Michael then felt soft punches hit his back. "Stop! Just stop it!" Luke said once again. Michael then turned around to Luke who was crying softly.

Luke saw the bloody nose and a bruise by Michael's eye. That was nothing compared to Jason's face.

Michael smiled and cupped Luke's cheeks. Luke gulped. Michael wanted to say something, but Mr. Irwin walked into the class room, their art teacher who was so scared, was walking behind Mr. Irwin.

"Clifford! Come with me" he spoke sternly.

Michael was in trouble.

As for the punishment, Michael couldn't attend the prom and had to help Mr. Irwin out with his class room. This ment that he also couldn't play with his school band at the prom.

He sighed as he made his way to his room. He had to be back at school by six to help Mr. Irwin, while everyone was at the prom.

Calum would be jealous..

Michael pulled a striped sweater over his head as he walked into the school. It was so cold outside.

"Ah, Clifford..come with me" Mr. Irwin said mentioning towards his classroom.

Michael followed him into his classroom before closing the door.

"So, what we have to do first is get all these tables towards classroom B and then after I'll explain to you what we'll do next" Mr. Irwin explained as he started moving the desks towards the other side.

Michael simply nodded and started shoving a desk towards the hallway and into the other classroom.

"Sir.." Michael said queitly. "Yes?" Mr. Irwin asked. "Since you are like.. the expert in emotions and shit like that" Michael started.

"How do I control my emotions by someone I love, but can't have?" Michael asked.

Mr. Irwin bit his lip "basically something is holding you back..so you have to show the reason that is holding you back from not loving that person..cause if you love something or someone then no one else can change that except you..so just..just go for it Michael" Mr. Irwin said.

Michael never could tell the truth.