A preview of the next book

Small preview of the next book

I storm my way to my room and flop down on my bed, soon mal comes in panicking. I've been trying to keep calm, but I can't. I want to fit in her but I don't. I tried to tell the others but they don't feel the same way." She rants. "Ben accused me of doing magic to help myself after he found the spell book in the basket. He said I run from my problems while he's busy running a kingdom." I say tearing up. "Oh mels, I'm sorry." She says softly. "Don't, I just, I want to go back to the isle." I reply.

That's how we find ourselves back on the isle in lady tremaine's barber shop. Dizzy tremaine is currently dyeing mal's hair purple again after she dyed mine lilac purple fully. I take the money I had in my pocket and giver her all of it. Harry hook comes in and snatches it from her. "Still doing uma's bidding, or are you finally doing something for yourself?" Mal taunts. "Uma won't like that you're back." He tells mal. "Uma can bite me." I say stepping up to him. "Ah, princess mel's here too. Why are you back? Prince to soft for ya?" He taunts putting his hook on my cheek. Mal takes his hook off my cheek and puts her gum on the end of it. He smirks and eats it, then turns around and swaggers out. I gag and then hand dizzy the money I swiped back from him. She thanks us and we go back to our old hangout. I slump down against the wall across from mal and watch her spray paint.

What do you think will happen next? 

You can find out in We Could Stay Young Forever The second book in the series