f i f t y - f i v e

I did the Meyer Briggs test for Xander and Sage, and as I suspected, Sage is indeed and INFJ-T (like myself UwU) whilst Xander is an ISTP-A (yikes?)

Polar opposites (besides their introversion) as anticipated, eh?.

Others I did were Carlos (ESTP-A, the Entrepreneur, Sage's COMPLETE opposite and Xander's extroverted self), Maria (ESTJ, the executive), Carter (ESFP-A, the entertainer) and Randall (ISFJ-T, the defender). I'm honestly shocked by how accurate these are (oof I know my characters too well)

Have you done the test? What's your personality type?

* * *

Nothing hurts more than being ignored, replaced, forgotten, or lied to

* * *

"I know I ain't the best goalie out there, but I try and put the work in for my team, ya know? I think that's why I do it; when you love somethin', you'll do anything to contribute to the cause or whatever."

The girls squealed, clapping her hands in delight. "That's awesome! I love watching you play. I'm your biggest fan!" she gushed. "Can I get your autograph?"

Carter chuckled, eyes gleaming with delight as he took the girl's notebook, scribbling down something when the girl stopped him. "I want it here," she told him, pointing to her forearm as she handed him a permanent marker.

"All in the day's work, babe."

Sage nudged Randall. "Randall? A-are you listening?"

Randall snapped out of his trance, glancing next to him at the blond boy who stared at him in concern and curiosity. "Sorry, I was a little distracted," he murmured. Tearing his eyes from Carter in finality, he focused on his notebook and the equations Sage was showing to him.

"Okay, so this is the stem and tree diagram. I-it's really simple, you just follow the key here and look at--"

Loud laughter startled them both, and that's when Randall tapped the table to get the couple's attention.

"Excuse me, do you mind? This is the library and we're trying to study." he seethed, glaring between the girl and blue-eyed boy. Carter shot Randall a look before completely disregarding him, resuming the tale he was telling the girl, speaking quite animatedly.

Sage held Randall's hand on the table, squeezing reassuringly. Nodding to show that he was okay, they resumed the lesson. "Alright, so do you think you can do it?"

Randall wasn't listening anymore.

"So what made you get into football?" the girl queried, cranking her neck and crinkling her nose cutely as she anticipated Carter's response.

"Hmm," Carter began, thinking for a brief second. "Well, to tell you the truth, I was just following the crowd. One ah my friends joined -- Blaze, you know him -- so I just found myself innit too."

The girl giggled in response, shifting the chair so she would be sitting even closer to him. She adjusted the frames around her eyes as she leaned forward, listening as Carter gushed about him and Xander.