⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ Isaac Newton X Reader ⋇ ⋆✦⋆⋇

Hi!! I hope you like this,, It's kinda short though. 

Honestly, don't we all love Issac? Little newt baby uwu. I can't wait for his route to come out in English, although that might take a while :(( Also for some reason I take a liking to X Readers in the winter?? Idk why but December is such a pretty month, especially in the snow. 

I hope you like this aaaaaaaaa 

!!!( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)⊃―━━✲⌒*/╲/( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)/\╱\.

I knocked on Issac's door, or, the workshop that he occupies. Sebastian had said he was in here, most likely. The door cracked open slightly. I smiled warmly at him, "Oh, Y/N." He looked at the bottle of rouge I had set on the tray, he sighed and smiled back at me, motioning me inside. 

Inside the workshop, there was parts scattered around everywhere, papers taped upon the wall that were blueprints or sketches, a heart shaped music box was what was drawn out. "What are you making?" I asked, pure curiosity bubbled inside me. He glanced at me as I placed the tray down and shuffled over to him, "It's a music box. It's for someone who is very special to me," He huffed, "Although I doubt they'll like me back." I looked up at him, "Don't say that! Your a very handsome and smart guy, whoever this is for will..love you." My words trailed off, my heart breaking in little pieces. "He probably doesn't love me."I thought. He seemed taken aback by my words, his cheeks dusting a faint shade of pink. "I hope they do, they're the only person who doesn't associate me with apples." He chuckled lightly. "Wait— But I'm the only.."

My eyes widened. "NO, NO, NO. he doesn't love me. I know that." Even though I have loved him secretly for such a long time, "Um." His eyes darted downward and at the invention in front of him. 

"It actually is for you." He breathed. His voice soft and delicate. 

Heat rushed up to my cheeks. "Issac.." I picked up the little box lay in front of me. He grabbed my hand. "It was meant to be a surprise but..I couldn't wait any longer." He laughed lightly. I set down the little music box and wrapped my arms around his torso.

 "I love you." I whispered. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, embracing me in his strong arms. "I love you too."