❃.✮:▹ Theodorus Scenarios ◃:✮.❃

These are gonna be random scenario prompts I steal from google. These are gonna be mini stories in one chapter mkay—

Only two, for now. Sorry<3

Requested by 

Y/N being sick. 

———

Theo walked into Y/Ns room. A small sneeze cold be heard beneath the covers. Y/N shivered, huddled in the bed sheets. Theodorus sat on the edge of Y/Ns bed, "Sit up, Hondje, drink your soup and medicine unless you want to forever stay sick." Theo said, gazing down at Y/Ns figure. "No." Y/N buried herself in the blanket more, only the top of her head could be seen. Theo huffed a sigh, Pulling the covers down, revealing Y/Ns shivering body. He grumbled and pulled her up. She had the most adorable little pouty face Theo has ever witnessed. He looked away slightly, blushing at her adorable yet intense gaze. "Well then, what are you waiting for?" He shifted his attention to the bowl of soup and medicine Sebastian ordered Theo to take to Y/Ns room then back to Y/N. Y/N looked at it and turned away. "I'm not hungry." She pouted, crossing her arms and sat directly on the middle of the bed. Theo sighed as he sat on the edge of the bed, grabbing the bowl of soup, taking the spoon while filling it with the..now lukewarm soup. He grabbed Y/Ns chin delicately opening her mouth as the spoon was placed inside. 

Y/Ns eyes widened as she clamped her mouth shut, Theo pulling the spoon back then back into the bowl. "Well? What do you want? For me to feed you?" Theo grumbled. Y/N giggled and threw her arms around his neck. Theodorus flinched at the sudden touch, but wrapped his arms around her small delicate torso. "I'll  eat. I promise." Y/N whispered planting a kiss on his cheek before pulling away from the flustered man and grabbing the bowl. 

————————————

Y/N being a cold chilly child, aka Y/N being out in the snow while Theodorus is concerned because he doesn't want Y/N to catch a cold. 

—————

"Vincent?" Theodorus came into Vincent's bedroom to find him painting, as usual. Vincent heard his brothers voice through the doorway. Shifting his attention to Theo, "Yes? What do you need?" He smiled gently. Theo looked around the room before focusing on Vincent. "Have you seen Y/N? I haven't seen her all this morning. Sebastian hasn't either." Vincent tilted his head and thought. "Have you tried the garden? I always see her out there." Vincent spoke warmly and changed his attention back to the canvas studying his brush strokes and overall the painting itself. Theodorus sighed. "Alright. Take care of yourself broer." Theo turned on his heel and shut the door behind him. 

"Why would she be outside in this weather?"  He thought to himself, stepping into his bedroom quickly pulling out another coat and scarf, wrapping them around his muscular body. He grabbed another smaller scarf that Vincent had given him around two years back for Y/N. Just Incase. 

Hurrying through the halls and out into the garden, Theodorus looked around. The snow covered ground perfectly. Each step made a 'crunching' noise that was unusually satisfying. The white dust was still coming down from the cold, white sky. He turned in the garden, going around the small fountain which was now frozen with no running water. In the distance Theo heard a small melody. Each step he took the melody got louder. 

The voice was so angelic. 

So perfect. Someone might have mistaken it for an angels voice. Theo turned to see Y/Ns figure singing to herself softly. A fluffy owl was perched on the bench Y/N sat at. It was Schelm, Mozart's owl. Theodorus already knew how Mozart was good friends with Y/N, of course he wouldn't get his jealousy get to the best of him. As much as he wanted to listen to her beautiful voice, he had to make himself present. Emerging from the shadows of the hedges, he cleared his throat. Earning attention from Y/N. "Oh! Theo!" Y/N cheerfully smiled, her face flushed red when the sudden realization that he had been listening to her. "Hondje? What are you doing out here in the cold alone?" He approached her closer. Y/N turned to Schelm and ran her thumb along the top of his head. "I'm not alone! Schelm's been keeping me good company." A small, adorable noise was heard from Schelm. She giggled lightly, Theodorus shook his head. "You'll catch a cold if you stay out here any longer." Y/N turned to Schelm and sighed. "Alright buddy,I'm gonna have to let you go." Y/N smiled at the owl, it hooted at her and perched up on her arm. "Oh!— Whoa there- Schelm..?" The owl made another noise. "Do you want me to take you to Mozart?" The owl made another sound, almost like it understood her. Y/N petted Schelm once more and turned her Gaze to Theo. "Alright, lets go." 

Y/N stood up, locking her free hand with Theodorus's, resting her head against his arm as they strolled through the snowy garden.