Gary back at it again being an asshole

(I missed this story so I'm back)

Jimmy POV

You know the biggest lessons that I learned as a kid is never let a psychopath bring you to a second location.  I can hear my horrible mother now.

'I told you Jamie no one would ever want to kidnap you they would bring you straight back then I'd be stuck with you'

Oh yeah my moms a piece of shit, how could I almost forget.

"Hey jimmy hurry up already unless your staying that far back because your afraid of getting your ass beat." Speaking of the psychopath.

"Okay so you say you want me to fight but you brought me down to the basement to what touch my no no spots your freak." Gary scoffed and turned his head up his nose so high in the air it made me want to punch it.

"Oh please Jimmy, like anyone would want to touch you don't make me throw up." Gary glared at me and forced me through a collection of rooms before we got to one that was bigger than the rest. An arena type structure awaited. The chain linked fence around the huge pit held all the cliques including the leaders but the only one I recognized was Johnny, with two of his boys laughing and waiting for the show.

Disgusting.

Gary ushered me into the pit below and Russell stood on the other side.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Morons welcome to an anticipated event in this corner the Neanderthal Jimmy Hopkins!." I glared at Gary and imagines me grabbing his throat and never letting him go.

"And in this corner Russell equal amount of Neanderthal but more muscle."

"Neander who?" Russell scratches his head very visibly perplexed but his anger got the best of him and he began to stomp his foot in the ground like a bull ready to hit me at full force.

Gary ran back to the ladder climbing up in a rush as to not get into Russell's way leaving me to the 230 pound teenager or more man at this point.

'Okay I have three sticks of dynamite in my pocket and my sling shot if I get hit head on that would be insanely bad' Just then Russell ran towards me and I jumped out of the way just in time as his head crashed in the wall. A sickening crack went through the hallow walls of the pit, but I took the opportunity to get a few good punches in while he was dizzy and backed up a few paces to get ready for his next attack.

This is going to take some finesses.

(Time skip)

By the time we were done the crowd all around the pit gave me a nasty headache or maybe it was because Russell literally body slammed me on concrete. I saw Russell on the ground holding his head and felt instantly bad, I mean what if he has brain damage.

I rolled my eyes at myself, who am I kidding Russell has always been brain damaged. I looked up and most of the crowd had dispersed except Gary and Pete waiting for me at the top.

"So is this what you wanted Gary, congratulations I kick his ass what was the reason huh?"

"Oh jimmy you agreed to it so technically half of this was your fault and don't forget those horrible things you said about Russell's mom and those barnyard animals, you dug your own grave I gave you a way to get power and you rejected it." I scoffed.

"Please Gary your an asshole and a sociopath, I will not be apart of it I don't want this fucking school and I want you to stay away from me!" I glared at Gary and  bared my teeth to show I was serious.

"You just made the worst enemy you've ever had in your life jimmy, I will be your worst nightmare anything you do or say I'll know about it, there's no place you can run that I won't find you." Gary stormed off in the opposite direction leaving me in the pit.

"Forget him, well done jimmy you did great." I waved to Pete in thanks before walking over to Russell who managed to stand up but was still holding his head.

"Look in sorry Russell I didn't say anything bad about you, your mom or barnyard animals whatever that means but stop picking on kids dude, you can beat up on people but not the nerds okay."

"Okay jimmy no nerds but other kids okay." I threw up my hands and laughed.

"Sure other kids okay."  Russell smiled back and I left the pit on the search for a Benadryl that would know i me out until tomorrow morning.

~The next day~

I woke up in my bed the next morning groggy and my whole body felt like it was bruised. I sat up anyway and checked my cell phone for any new messages.

"Attention all Bullworth students now that the 2 week of school is over the gates of the school will be open so you may leave in the future but act on your best behavior and be back before bedtime you monsters thank you!" At least I can get out of this hell hole, I stood up to my wardrobe and picked out clothes for today and chucked my night shirt across the room.

I grabbed my binder and scowled at it, because of yesterday's fight it ended up digging into my side more than usual and I was just in no mood to deal with this. I decided on a big hoodie and my regular tan pants. I picked up my skateboard and shoes and headed out the door. After looking at the map at the front of the school I decided to go to the right east road near greaser territory and went through a couple of shops picking up small things I wanted and before heading back I decided to sit on a bench near the motel.

"Hey" a scarfed up looking guy sat next to me a little ways and leaned back.

He looked rough really rough with a orange and black tank top and a nasty scar tuning up and down on his right eye.

"You new to bullworth, I've never seen you around here."

"...I'm a new student at bullworth in this shithole of a town, and who might you be."

"I'm Duncan I'm the leader of the townies here or the drop outs if you prefer that."

"What am I sitting in your territory or something."  Duncan looked at me for a minute before laughing.

"Aren't you brave no smart ass you are not sitting in my territory I would let you know otherwise, I just wanted to check you out herd you beat Russell within an inch of his life."

"So word spreads around quick."

"What can I say it's a small town jimmy." Duncan has such a calm vibe around him I could feel my shoulders coming down from there tensed position.

"You seem alright jimmy anyone who can get a fist over Russell is good in my book but I don't trust you completely."

"Hmm smart man what if I try to beat your ass." Duncan laughed so hard it almost made me feel offended, he grabbed his stomach and sat back before leaning over.

"I'm a lot stronger than that dumbass kid I like you jimmy but be carful of what you say to me." Duncan was so close I could feel my stomach clenching, Duncan was definitely intimidating, more intimidating than the other guys at school and I could feel the difference in his demeanor.

Duncan licked his lips and gave a half smile.

"Tell you what jimmy you ever feel like hanging out just come by the Industrial Park next week on Tuesday late, past your little schools curfew." I nodded and stood up putting my skateboard back on the ground.

"Okay sure I'm game."

"Good man Ill see you later Jimmy." Duncan walked off and I skated back to the dorms but still remembering Duncan gave me a tight feeling in my lower stomach.

'Ugh this year is going to be a pain in the ass.'

~
~
(Authors note)
I will make Jimmy interested in guys but I am thinking up something nice with Zoe 😏. And yes Jimmy still has a vagina just to get that out of the way.
Hope you guys like it I just a foundation chapter then we'll get into the juicy stuff ⭐️