Bullworth Academy

Jamie pov

~Bullworth Vale~

'Damn damn damn damn'  seeing the sign send chills down my spine, my foot tapping on the floor of the car.

'I really did it this time, I knew I shouldn't have punched that guy.....and tossed him over the fence but it's not my fault I can't control my anger or my mouth'

"Jamie your really quiet back their say something." Nervousness scorched through my veins so I went to the only thing I could count on. Anger.

"Whatever love how you guys are just ditching me in the town in who knows where."

"JAMIE you will not talk to your mother that way!"

"HUH did you say something sorry but my so called 'mother' told me not to talk to strangers."

"Jamie that is enough" I flinched hunching down more in my seat.

"You did this to your self by getting expelled so now your going to pay the price after ALL that I've done for you, HELL I even told them you were a boy so you could keep up this stupid tomboy crap." Right when it was about to turn into WW3 in the car my stepdad pulled up to the gates of the school.

"Now Jamie." My mom took a huge breath.

"This is your last chance you get expelled and the state will be the one driving you straight to juvenile detention where you will stay until college do you hear me young lady." I finally used my more feminine voice.

"Yes."

"Yes what!"

"Yes ma'm"

"Good now if you excuse me I have a honeymoon to get to." My mom gushed at the joke sitting in the front seat.

I stepped out of the car grabbing my suitcase and slammed the door and before the dust could clear they were gone.

"UGH why'd you have to go marry that joke mom?" I shook my head.

"WELCOME"

"AGH OH SHIT." I turned to the old looking brunette in front of me it was only a miracle that I was using my 'Jimmy' voice.

"You must be the Hopkins boy." I nodded looking left and right I say where the crazy bitch came from.

"Welcome to Bullworth academy but come boy you must meet the headmaster we certainly don't want to keep...him waiting." She signed dreamily as she walked ahead.

20 min later~

I flopped on the bed in (thank gosh) my one bed  dorm room.

'Better keep that nose clean or we'll clean myself' What a joke I only give what people deserve and he looks like one of them we'll see my friend.

I locked my door shedding the tan jacket and white shirt along with my pants I made sure the binder was secured and held in my boobs and made sure to get the football crotch cup placing it in my underwear giving the allusion of a bulge in fact when I put on my school pants it looked like 'Jimmy' had a great sized shlong.

I chuckled tossing on my white shirt and sweater vest.

'Okay you've acted like a guy half of your life just relax.' I walked to the door finally unlocking it and opening up the door.

"Hiya there friend." I jumped back.

"What's with the school with scaring everyone damn." I pushed his shoulder out the way and walked out into the hallway.

"Easy there my names Gary."

"Jimmy Hopkins." He looked me up and down almost measuring me up.

"Your a bit on the short side aren't you."

'OH HELL NO'

"Man f*ck you move." Gary put the back of his hand on my stomach pushing me back.

"I said easy I'm trying to be your friend and if theirs one thing you need here it's friends anyway let me show you around the- wait wait  hold a damn second you haven't met my good friend." I tilted a brow up but Gary just grabbed me by the collar and dragged me into the common room where a lone small guy with brown hair and a.....pink shirt?

"INTRODUCING FEMME BOY."  The boy rolled his eyes.

"Shut it Gary, Hi I'm Pete."

"Oh suddenly all bold in front of the new guy that's pretty stupid if you ask me." Gary poked him hard in the chest.

"ANYWAY Come on Petey where showing new guy around school." Pete rolled his eyes but followed me and Gary outside of the dorms.

"HEY DILWEED." My head shot of to see a blonde boy with acne across his face and another guy with brown hair.

"Annotation TIME TWERP." They both ran at me.

Personally I think what happened next shocked everyone.

I pulled my fist back punching it square in The blond guys face before  tackling to him to the floor pounding my fist into his face over and over until he was passed out. But when I looked up to find his friend he was gone.

"What I coward." I spit on the bully before we continued our way to the school.

"Well well well you pretty strong friend hopefully you won't turn into a Neanderthal like the rest of them." He looked at me again.

"Or I might just be too late."

"What you say to me punk." I stepped into his personal space looking up at him only inches from each other.

"Calm down doofus, nobody can take a joke now a days can they." Gary rolled his eyes walking away with me and Pete following him into the school.

"Here theirs a good start." He pointed at a boy who looked like he should be in his twenties and a mile higher then I was.

It was only my luck that Gary pushed me into him.

"Okay okay chill I'm sorry okay"

"GIVE RUSSLE LUNCH MONEY NOW." I took two folded up dollars handing them over.

"GOOD NEXT TIME BETTER BE MORE." I watched as he ran off and could hear Gary laughing hitting Peteys back.

"Oh gosh that was funny."  I rolled my eyes.

"Okay haha no more weirdos okay?!"

"Fine fine you got it Jimmy boy."
~~~~~~~~~~~

"HE STOLE MY CHOCOLATE GET THEM BACK FOR ME PLEASE!!!"

'Goddammit Gary'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~