PART 6 [+18]

You were getting ready for your meeting with Jin. You didn't know what to expect since he didn't want to tell you where you both are going. You took two shirts and turned around to face your best friend Jeny, who were lying on your bed reading some magazines.

YOU: "Which one? Black or white?"

JENY: "Don't you have anything else?"

YOU: "Why? What's wrong with these?" - you asked annoyed.

JENY: "You're wearing only black and white clothes. Once for a while you could wear something more colorful..."

YOU: "But Jungkook likes it..."

JENY: "Yeah, Jungkook likes it." - she said - "So why are you going on a date with Jin?"

YOU: "It's not a date!" - you revolted.

JENY: "Does Jungkook even know about it?"

YOU: "I don't know, probably. They live together..." - you replied and then your phone rang.

It was Jungkook.

YOU: "Speaking of devil..." - you said to Jeny and asnweared the call.

YOU: "Hi, Jungkook."

JUNGKOOK: "Why are you going out with Jin?" - you could hear anger in his voice.

YOU: "Well, why not? Am I not allowed to go out and meet with a friend?"

JUNGKOOK: "Yeah, 'a friend' my ass!" - he shouted - "Please, don't go..."

YOU: "Jungkook, you can't tell me what to do. Actually it's not even your bussines."

JUNGKOOK: "Great. Have fun then." - he said emotionless and hang up.

You looked at Jeny.

JENY: "Well, I would be mad as well if I'd hear something like that from my girlfriend."

YOU: "I'm not his girlfriend..."

JENY: "You were supposed to do something about it  and instead you're going out with someone else."

You sat next to Jeny and looked down at your laps.

YOU: "I want to tell Jin that we can be just friends. And then I'll tell Jungkook about my feelings."

Jeny raised her fist in a victory gesture.

JENY: "FINALLY!" - she screamed - "Oh, I almost forgot! Are you going on a party in Dave's apartment? Some of our high school friends will be there."

YOU: "Yes, I'm going. I know Jungkook will be also there so I want to talk with him." - you smiled brightly to her.

JENY: "Good girl! Ill keep my fingers crossed for both of you."

***

Jin picked you up and now you were going in some unknown for you direction.

YOU: "Jin, where are we going?" - you asked curiously.

He smiled lightly and parked the car.

JIN: "I hope you like picnics." - he said and pointed at something. You looked in that direction and saw a beautiful park.

YOU: "But I didn't prepare anything!"

JIN: "Don't worry. I did everything by myself." - he pointed at the back seat where you noticed a picnic basket and a blanket.

You got off the car and went to the park. Jin found a spot with a beautiful view and laid down the blanket so you could sit down on it. The food he prepared was delicious. Ypu were talking and laughing happily together all the time.