PART 3

You were at your favourite coffee shop waiting for your good friend from high school.

???: "Hi, Y/N! It's good to see you again!" - you heard a familiar female voice right behind you.

You quickly stood up and hugged your friend.

YOU: "Aaawww, Jeny! I missed you so much!" - you let her go and both of you took a sit.

JENY: "How are you? How is everything going? You left right after graduation without saying anything! - she said and pouted.

YOU: "I'm sorry. I didn't know if they will accept my application, so only my parent knew about my college plans."

You were talking a while about everything what happened during these last few years. You told her about your meeting with Jungkook and his behavior towards you. Jeny's jaw dropped when she heard this, but then she grinned.

JENY: "I think he likes you."  - she said.

YOU: "Of course, he likes me. If he doesn't like me, he wouldn't talk with me. I'm like his big sister." - you scoffed.

JENY: "He likes you in a different way, you dummy."

YOU: "What do you mean?" - you asked surprised.

JENY: "He doesn't like you as a sister. I'm pretty sure he likes you as a woman." - she said.

YOU: "Hell no! It's impossible!" - you incensed.

JENY: "Yeah? You will see sooner or later. I have a sixth sense, especially when it's about love." - she smiled to you widely.

YOU: "You are insane, Jeny..."

JENY: "Whatever. Can't wait to see your face when you'll realize that I was right."

???: "Hi, Y/N! I didn't expect to see you here." - someone said.

You and Jeny looked at a newcomer. It was Jin.

YOU: "Oh! Hi, Jin! It's nice to see you!" - you smiled brightly to him. - "What are you doing here?"

JIN: "It's my favourite coffee shop since not many people know this place. And they have a really good coffee here. May I join you two?" - he asked.

YOU: "Sure! This is my high school friend, Jeny."  - you introduced Jeny.

You looked in her direction and saw her staring at Jin with her mouth wide opened.

JIN: "Hello, it's nice to meet you." - he smiled to her and sat next to you.

Jeny started blinking, she was probably processing everything what just happened.

JENY: "I know who you are!" - she shouted.

YOU: "Shhh! Stupid!" - you shushed her - "Not everyone has to know he's here."

JENY: "Oh, yes, right, sorry..."

Jin laughed and said to you: "I'm glad to see you again, Y/N. I was thinking about you a lot lately."

YOU: "Oh, really? Don't you have better things to do?" - you asked and took a sip of your coffee.

JIN: "It's the best thing to do."

You looked at him suspiciously. You were supposed to say something to him, but Jeny cut in.

JENY: "Oh my God! I forgot that I have a very, very, VERY important meeting! I have to go right now! Have fun you two! Bye!" - she winked to you and left the coffee shop. 

You were a little bit shocked at her sudden action. And the you realized something. She didn't have anything important today. And the you felt your phone vibrating. It was a message from Jeny.