PART 5

It was already morning and sun was shining brightly through the curtains. You stretched your arms and tried to take your phone from a bedside table, but it was a little bit difficult to reach because of Jungkook who was tightly embracing your waist. You finally reached your phone and checked the time. Your eyes widened.

YOU: "SHIT! I'm late!" - you shouted and tried to get up, but Jungkook pulled you closer.

JUNGKOOK: "Shhh, stay with me longer." - he mumbled.

YOU: "Jungkook, I have to go to work. I'm already late! Don;t you have a practice or anything else today?" - you asked while you were struggeling to get up.

JUNGKOOK: "Nope. Today I'm all yours."

YOU: "Cool, but I really have to go. If you want to, you can stay, spare key is in a drawer in the living room."

He finally released you and you quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower. When you got back to the bedroom to get dressed, Jungkook still wasn't fully awake. You put your clothes  on and was ready to leave, but you turned around and came to Jungkook. You leaned to kiss him. He looked at you with his sleepy eyes and smiled.

YOU: "I'll be back around 5 p.m." - you kissed him again and left to work.

***

You rushed into your office breathless. Your eyes widened when you saw your boss with an angry expression on his face.

YOU BOSS: "You're an hour late. Explain yourself."

YOU: "I'm so sorry! I overslept. I promise it won't happen again." - you bowed to him.

YOUR BOSS: "I hope so. We have a meeting with a very important client today, prepare yourself."

YOU: "Yes, of course! I'll do my best." - you bowed again and your boss left.

You heaved a sigh of relief and went to your desk. You noticed a red rose lying on it. Again. The first one you found on your desk last week, yesterday someone also put a rose there. But you had no idea from whom it was.

It was a really busy day at work. Your boss was still reminding you that you were late and because of that you had to work harder.

You were in the middle of your paper work, when your co-worker went to your office with a bouquet of pink tulips.

CO-WORKER: "Y/N, someone were here and left this bouquet for you." - she said and gave it to you.

YOU: "Thank you, Amy." - you took the flowers and noticed a small card.

You took it and opened.

"Have a nice day, princess. Jungkook" - you read and a smile appeared on your face. Tulips were your favourite and he knew that you love them.

AMY: "From your boyfriend?" - she asked curiously.

YOU: "W-What? No, no. From a really good friend. - you blushed and quickly stood up to get a vase and to hide your embarrassment.

AMY: "Yeah, sure. I think that 'a reallt good friend' wants to be more than a friend..."

YOU: "Amy, don't you have a work to do?" - you asked her annoyed.

AMY: "Crap! I have to call a client!" - she realized and ran out of your office.

You giggled and backed to work. But suddenly somone knocked and the office door opened again.

???: "Y/N, boss is asking about the datas for the new client."

You raised your head and saw your co-worker Tom, you was asking you out for a drink with others yesterday.