'Home'

A/N

I have this English homework entitled 'Home' and we're suppose to creatively describe our home and so I have made it a chapter in TLFWLFAC (I should shorten that down shouldn't I?). The limit for this was 850 words and so i used 598 combination of letters in groups. Enjoy!

Don't forget where you belong, home. These words were engraved to my soul as my descent draws me near to the foods of the east'. These white-finished walls shields me from the rioting QPR fans every night, it prevents from disturbing my slumber yet so often I fell short of hours of 'beauty sleep'. It always amaze me how the dimness of our halogen lights could be controlled to compromise your mood. As a man from a foreign descent, this is quite astounding and quite astonishing; I never saw such beauty! 

My home always consisted of living creatures from the pond. I rivet on it's golden orange scales glory once in a while when my dad forgets to feed them. They tend to glance at the numerous passer-by once in a while, if you're lucky but other than glancing and eating, they just remain dormant. On the right side of the glass box stood firmly the television, the most convenient spot for anyone to cast their eyes upon. It's not that interesting really, however it has the paranormal power of dazing viewers off to sleep after a couple of minutes - I wear magic-resistant eye shields to protect myself from this spell. 

My chamber awaits my return every 6pm, 4pm if fortunate. Using a viscous substance coloured blue, I have stuck six gigantic portraits of those who I admire and adore. The sixth portrait is not a portrait, it is more of a combination of letters in different fonts, we recognise and think of the word 'success' or 'inspirational' at the very least, yet it reference the hardships of life itself. Then again, it's just a poster with quotes from 'The Fault In Our Stars'. Alongside this controversial sixth poster is a dusty steel and glass set of shelves. It holds my notes that are key for a better quality of life, products to moisturise my skin and a black machine able to produce my work for school. I think of it as my mini helper, but I do all the work and it only moves when I finished the works. What a bizarre generation to live in!

Taking 16 steps away from the rack of shelves, you'll find yourself in the comfort room, or as we abbreviate it in the East, C.R. My friends have been invited at the house before and they were dumbfounded that my C.R. was equipped with the latest necessity any person can dream of: five lightbulbs. Everytime I turn on these lightbulbs they refresh the feeling of performance nights in school, specially last year because I took on a particular challenging role for a man, which we shall not further engage upon. To its right the shower, the halogen light underneath the shower is always the dimmest in the flat due to unknown non-paranormal reason as it does not flicker... flicker.

Oh dear! The weather forecast was wrong as predicted! Take the umbrella off the coat-hanger and I shall escourt you to the main door. Careful of the steps as the lights in the stairs are not well lit but you could delight yourself to the refreshing aroma of cinnamon on the way down. Please do not be alarmed, seven centimetres of concrete is not enough to block the noise pollution from the restaurant to the right and to the left. Fine wooden door awaited the grasp of my warm hands, it doesn't want to let go of me but the feelings weren't mutual. The stiff chilled doorknob turned and waved you goodbye. And so shall I.

Farewell from my home.