07:00 am

Niall

Oyster check, bags check, debit card check, passport check, ticket check. Everything's intact and now I'll only have to wait another hour to leave for St. Pancreas train station. That leaves me to watch some of the Sherlock episode I've never got around to. I hear Sherlock died but I doubt it. I'm so late on the news.

Yesterday I bought a pack of smokey bacon flavoured popcorn and so I was intrigued as there's only one pack left on the shelves in Sainsbury. I guess it was movie night for most, wish I had someone to share a movie night with and not always my mistress: twitter. I mainly tweet about Katy Perry, I'm a fanboy at its finest and I don't really care at what other people say because I will be my unapologetic me. Yesterday's movie night, I watched Live It Up's new documentary movie called 'Living it Up' - ironic huh? Sometimes you acquire a characteristic from your favourite character in a tv show or somewhere else. Media does have a major impact on people, it's true! About three months ago I opened my Netflix account and the first thing that went straight up my face was the show called 'Dexter'. Darkly Dreaming Dexter. The urge of the dark passenger supposedly to be resisted seemed so appealing to me for unknown reasons. The power to kill people and having the knowledge to execute them without a trace, with a perfect alibi seemed so thrilling for me. So cool. But I'd never kill a man, it's sinful and one does not simply want to go to hell. Unless it's for the greater good...

I seemed like a hero right there, an antagonist at the same time too but that's the main issue with society these days. People are so two-faced. It all depends on your status in their eyes. However I am not about that life. That life can go suck its mother's dick. I don't know why I'm talking bs right here. I don't always talk bs, I think.

I need to get some air.

//

"I see you driving 'round town with the girl I like, and I'm like-" I raised my middle finger up as I went around the corner of the street. "I've got these change in my pocket but still wasn't enough, so I'm like-" I punched my middle finger in the air and I hit someone.

Girl. Wavy brunette. Above-the-knee floral dress. Gold jewel crown pendant. Denim jacket. Gold bangles. "Watch out where you're fucking going!" Her rising intonation seems that she was angry, but the timbre of her voice was more than enough to lure me to death himself/herself. Her perfect pale skin created the most photogenic screw face. All I did was stare and drool. Embarrassing to say the least.

"Ah, um, ahhhhhhhhh-"

"Speak dumbass! Say sorry already!" She poised her arms outwards, her perfect complexion mesmerised me.

"Ah, um, ahhhhhhhhh-"

She slapped me down. To the ground. Cold, hard, 7:32am concrete pavement ground.

I was such a fool! I didn't even get her name or number! All I saw was her striding away from the crime of the scene, this sexy scene but 90 degrees anti-clockwise.

//

It was such a quick moment but it replayed perfectly in my head infinite times. She was so hot, well amazing as well. Miss Sass as I call her, looked intelligent and hip based on her denim jacket and bowler hat. Despite having a bruise on the left side of my head, I kept walking down the road. Earlier on I decided that watching Sherlock would be a waste of time as I'll eventually watch it in the train. Children in blue jumpers no higher than my waist ran through the pavements to the building down the road. Sweet cute children they are. One girl didn't look left or right as she crossed the road by herself. I ran after her. BEEP! 

"That was very close Ella! You didn't listen to the cop yesterday did you? What did PC Daniel say?"

"Not. Not to cross the woad without looking left and wight."

"That's it. High five." I smiled at her and gave her a high five. Ella's truly a nice kid but her mind wanders a lot, especially in class. "Mrs Fields, I'll take her inside the school for you!" Ella's mum grinned and made her way to the nursery school of her youngest son. 

Clements Primary School. I've taught these Year 2s for a year now as a teaching assistant. They grew fond of me, even Kyle who just throws everything on the ground. If he was as big as me then he would throw me to the ground, like Miss Sass. "Hi there Miss Jenn, I'm just here to say goodbye to the children if that's ok." Ok, the children are here early because they have a play to present to their parents at 10am; they usually come to school at 8:30am with their non-dreary eyes. Miss Jenn opened the main hall so that I could speak to the kids as I dropped Ella down. "Hey there everyone!"

"Good Morning Mr Horan!" In sync, these children greeted me with cheeky smiles. I waved at them.

"Ok so I just want to say goodbye to you all-"

"Awww." They frowned upon my announcement. I crouched down.

"I'm going to Spain but I hope to see you all again before you go to Year 6 ok?"

"Mr Horan, you don't have to go to, Spain, because I can be your princess instead!" Everyone chuckled. I had to say I was finding my princess so that they could understand the situation better. Caithlyn was such a charming girl.

"You're not old enough to be my princess Caithlyn. When you grow up you'll meet your prince, you just have to wait ok?" I gave them all a group hug and said my farewells to these sweet children. They made me tear up a bit. It's quite heart-warming working with young children because they just make you happy with their energy. 

The doors of Clements Primary School finally shut for me.

When a door closes, another one opens. I am determined to fulfil my new mission:

Who is Miss Sass?

** Author's Note **

It's been forever since I've wrote a chapter here but I have found a new determination to keep writing. It's because I've entered this novel for #Wattys2015. Hopefully someone notices my novel (NOTICE ME SENPAI) and so everyone can read my  lovely book :D