05:00 am

Niall

Praise the mighty Lord Jesus! I am on the brink of sleeping! I had not beeen happier ever in my life to go to sleep. It's like the feeling of a young child getting lolipop he dearly awaited for. This is my lolipop. That was way too weird but I don't care, no one's here. I could just see the faintest of my perfect dream, perfect dream...

Niall dream state

"So Niall, tell me more about yourself. You sweet thang!" She smirked as I did so too. She was the cutest sweetest thing that I ever met. We were walking on the cotton-candy pavements of Haven, around the M&M Street that leads to a chocolate bridge. She's my one and only date; I've been trying to ask her out for so long, too long to remember and now on the night before I leave her (probably), I got a chance to date her. Finally. I guess we just finished watching this movie that scared her meaning I got the chance of hugging her for 120 minutes, oh delicious victory! I got jackpot!

"You know everything about me! Why ask?" I replied, my arms around hers as we walked to the sunset.

"C'mon Niall! Just do it! This is our first date!" Her seductive cute voice intensified my smile.

"Well, my name is Niall James Horan-"

"You silly thing! Tell me more about yourself, not your identity!"

"I like lots of things: music, food, my guitar. But I only love one thing?"

"Nandos?" I turned to face her full on. As the sun rays shines upon our face for the last time and settles amongst the depths of the cola flavoured seas, I say three words to her. Her leather jacket, her pink stilleto heels, her floral designed top; indescribable feeling.

"I love you." 

We kissed.

I swept her up off her feet and embraced the kissing sensation, every, single, feeling, off it. She was so good at kissing it's like she done this several times before, and I got the feeling it was with me even though this was my first kiss. My dreams becoming true, reality fixing itself by the second and the God above favouring my choice of women. She's so nice and she's like your TLC. I don't know what else to ask for. I started to walk towards my house so we can have our time together for the first and last time, when I finally have my wish it gets taken away from me in an instance. This is not fair at all! Why can't I have more time with her? i already got big chances away from me and now this? Why is life being cruel to me? Why- Hold that thoght, she's french kissing me.

I opened my front door as she stood behind me, it was a 10 minute walk meaning it was 10 mintues of kissing; I find it hard to believe that I could carry a woman like that for that long, it's like a dream! She stood behind me, all puppy-eyed; sad because of me leaving so soon, finally realising what she missed since eternity. I got the message, I turned around and looked at her straight in the eye,

"I know that it's gonna be hard for you and for me also to be together when I leave, it's gonna be hard very hard but please trust me one this. I know this is just a shout to the void-"

"I know that's a line from The Fault in Our Stars." She smiled, the best thing about her. 

"Tell you what, let me give you what you want if, you give me what you want." I smiled, mischievously.

"I think you're gonna find that quite a hard thing to do Mr Horan." Her mood changed in an instance. I got her now.

"I will make you shout for my name."

"I beg to differ, you'll scream for my name."

We dashed to my bedroom.

Kevin: 05:47 am

Great, my business client rejected on me. I'm in no mood for a vacation so I went home early that expected, a month early. I opened the door with my key, thank you Captain Obvious and then I started to hear moaning and groaning. What on Earth is happening? What the flip? I thought it was an injured cat or something so I scurried and searched for anything cute and cuddly; under the table, over the cupboards. I made my way to the kitchen where I saw melting ice cubes on the floor and a wrecked chair.

"Niall you unlucky bastard! You're gonna clean this floor!" I screamed my head off. The moaning and groaning got louder and louder; it's from Niall's room. Maybe he had an injury! I rushed to Niall's room, 5 feet away from the kitchen but... THUD! I slipped on a piece of ice cube, whether or not he's injured he's gonna pay.

I stopped on my tracks. Before I even turn to face the entrance of Niall's door, I prepared my self for the worst. His door was wide open and I could grasp the warmth of the sun coming through from his windows I presume. I took a step forward and boy I saw the worst case scenario.

He's having a wet dream.

Niall's dream state

"Scream my name Horan! HORAN!" She was relentless. We're both naked and on top of my bed.

"KATY PERRY DAMN YOU SEXY THANG!"

Kevin: 05:51 am

"Katy Perry damn you sexy thang!" Niall screamed. As I was laughing at the current situation of Niall having a boner, a very visible one, he screamed the name of his dream date Katy Perry. And when he screamed her name, I heard the faintest squirting sound but his trousers became wet immediately, the fluid rapidly spread around the crotch area and I was deeply appauled. He stopped moaning and groaning as he settled with a cheecky smile and he stopped thrusting. I'm about to vomit. That was sincerely disgusting... EAGHHHHHH

My body sprinted to the bathroom letting go of the unchurned food that made me vomit more at its sight and at the recalling of what happened with Niall. Never again would I go hunting for something that makes a groaning or moaning sound. Gah this world is a mess!