Chapter Forty-One - StonePunk

Lots of adventures. And Rick remembered them all. After all, he was the oldest friend of not only Kris but Smith & Jones, too. Back in college, he'd helped the pair think through their bi-curious questions about themselves with a little doggystyle action. They'd enjoyed it, but not enough to commit to being bisexual. Rick himself was as gay as a Christmas tree, though. There wasn't a dick he wouldn't hungrily suck, not a cock he wouldn't take with a smile.

That's why he was blowing the chief of the Stoneheads. What were friends for, if not to save your life? Kris had done it for him last time, so it was his turn to return the favour.

"You suck good," the chief grunted, his head craning around for unwanted spies.

"I am a pro, boyfriend," Rick gasped when he next came up for air.

The chief's eyes narrowed, then they rolled around. "You not-man, right?"

"Um..." How to answer such a question? Sure, Rick prided himself on his ability to hang with the ladies, but he was still a man. He just liked to suck a mean dick.

"Wait. You man?"

Sighing, Rick gave a little nod, then used his teeth to grind against the twelve-inch root buried deep down his throat.

"OOOOOH." The chief shrugged. "Who care."