||||

As Hadley's mate this may be hard too hear but I'm afraid..'

Oh shit.
*****

I breathed in sharply, waiting for the impact of the words Doc will soon speak.

'Shes breathing, yes. Healthy? No. Due to her hitting her head she's currently in a coma, we're not too sure how long for, but her current conditions aren't the best. Once she does awake, she will have short term memory loss, meaning she'll forget everything that's happened in the past 2 months. Also because it's extremely rare for someone to change before their birthday, her bones were too weak, causing the break to be more severe than normal. I believe that she has a few broken ribs and a broken back. Because she is in a coma, we cannot identify whether she will be paralyzed from the neck down, waist down or not at all.' He finished, looking at me, mother and Claudia. The expression on our faces were all the same.
My hands started to shake and Claudia's bottom lip quivered. I didn't know what to think, to say,I didn't know anything at that moment. I was speechless, taking a deep breath i let Doc continue bearing the awful news.
'The worst of it all, is that because she changed earlier than anyone has ever done. She may not be able to conceive and carry a child. I'm ever so sorry to tell you this.' He said before nodding, getting up off the chair and walking back towards the room Hadley was in.
Soon after, Blue sobbed harder and ran upstairs. Leaving me, Claudia, Cale and Mum.
'This is all my fault' I whispered. Cale scoffed from the chair opposite me. I looked up and glared. 'Maybe if you didn't give in to temptation so easily with that whore, you wouldn't be sat here feeling sorry for yourself. Hadley wouldn't be laid in that room, fighting for her fucking life. You make me sick.' Cale seethed before storming off and changing outside.
Mum gave me a sympathetic look and Claudia shook her head before fleeing upstairs. 'Don't. Look at me like that' I breathed. Standing up I  pace the corridor thinking of what to do, what comes next, will Hadley be ok?
She couldn't have children. That's all Hadley ever dreamed of, finding her mate, getting married  and having children of her own, and now all of that is jeopardized, what the hell is wrong with me.

******

I'M BACK

2 nearly 3 years later, I apologize incredibly but I stumbled upon my old account, its currently 2:36am and i'm wideeeee awake so yeah, I apparently wrote this chapter in November 2014 and I have absolutely nooo memory of ever doing so, but looking back on my book and seeing that I had 18.2k views I thought why the fuck not start writing again (excuse my french)

so yeah, its your girl Em back and better than ever!!!

Enjoy 

xoxo gossip girl