Living With Wolves

After all that drama i headed to my room. Pounding up the stairs i opened the door and flung myself on the bed,sinking into the mattress i was in the drifty mood to go to sleep until a knock on the door. I lifted my head up and shouted come in. 

Ryker walked in and sat at the edge of my bed. 'Im sorry about earlier,its alot to take in at first but you'll get used to it'a smile spread across his lucious lips and his dimples formed, damn he was just so cute. 'Im Ryker by the way,we havent officially met'he said still smiling 'I know who you are,you pushed me in the sand pit in playschool i started crying because you ruined my new skirt'i said giggling slightly. 'Haha,yeah sorry about that'he said smiling his gorgeous smile. He leaned in for a hug and i felt a jolt of electricity go through me. He flinched slightly but still hugged me,i took up every bit of his sent and sniffed his shoulder;damn it was good! He lifted his head up and looked at me curiously 'Are you sniffing me?'he said laughing a bit. 'Pfft,no..what?! no why would i do that?pfft' i said i could feel the blood rushing to my face,damn it. 'you look so cute when you blush' he said stroking my cheek with his thumb. 'RYKER,come and help me with dinner?'Jenny shouted. 'I erm,ive got to go talk to you later yeah?'he said before hastily walking out and down the hall.

Hmm.

'Hadley,dinner's ready'Claudia said laughing my door to a crack. 'ah good,im starving'i said rubbing my tummy and laughing lowly. 'Well wolves are really hungry,like always so mum's cooked enough for all of us'Claudia said. 'Ive been meaning to ask you something'i said turning to my side to face her. 'Shoot'she said putting her hads behind her back and balancing on her feet. 'Are you a wolf?' i said raising an eyebrow. 'no,not yet i turn when im 18, like you'she said smiling. I nooded my head and turned to my original position and walked towards the stairs. Entering the kitchen my nostrils filled with a delicious smell;Spag Bol. Claudia walked around the kitchen and into the next room;the dining room. The walls were painted green(of course)and had old symbols hanging from the walls, the giant oak table stood in the middle of the room and was surrounded by the pack.

Mr Taylor and Nate walked in the room dressed in black suits. Claudia walked over and hugged her father tightly he replyed with a simple hug and a peck on the forehead. Everybody sat down and began to ate, it was delightful. Jenny really was a good cook.

After dinner everybody cleaned up ther plate and sat down in the lounge. 'Guys, as you may know we have a new member. Hadley'Mr Taylor pointed to me,my cheeks lit up red instantly so i gave them all a small smile to replace it. There was a few children seated by there parents but most of them were either teenagers or middle aged people. Everybody looked at me and gave me smile, some of the guys winked and the kids waved. Aw. 

'Hadley meet the pack this is Nate my son, Ryker my other son, Claudia my daughter, Jenny my wife. Im Cashton by the way'Cashton said to me.  5 guys stood up and introduced themselves. 'Hi Hadley, im Cale'said a gorgeous blonde haired blue eyed guy. I smiled, 'Im Emerson'said a black haired green eyed guy. I smiled again. 'Im Jesse'said a guy with brown hair and blue eyes. 'Im Rex and this is my brother Waylon'said to identical guys both black haired and green eyed.

The rest of the pack greeted me and some of the children ran up and said hello, they are so damn cute. A married couple called Jana and Alton introduced themselves. They have an adorable little girl called Izzy and a little boy called Jett. 

After one day i felt welcome in this house, well atleast i thought i did.

Nightfall was coming and it was a full moon, yikes. The whole pack cleared outside whilst me,Claudia and the children gathered inside and looked at them all on the balcony. 'Wow,look Jett there's mummy and daddy' Izzy said happily she pointed to 2 wolves one white with black ears and feet which was Jana and the other was Alton who was a pure black wolf with one white ear. 'Yeah look Izzy everybodies changing now'Jett said each person was hiding behind trees taking off there clothes and springing into wolves, it was truly amazing.

********************************************************

hey everyone, thankyou for reading this story. Im hoping it goes really well

Thankyou for the support, i love you all

love emily