:))))))

Tossing and turning in bed I groan, the sheets sticking too my sweaty body. Looking over to my alarm clock, 2:36.

Getting out of bed I walk over too my door, turning the handle it opens. There is a slight glow from the stairs, a few murmurs and glasses knocking coming from that direction.

Walking over to Rykers room I turn the handle, I'm surrounded by darkness, just making out the outline of Rykers body wrapped in the sheets I walk over too his bed.

'Ryker' i softly whisper kneeling down. I whisper again, tracing the outline of his features. Still no answer.

I softly kiss his parted lips and get up, walking over to the door and opening it he shuffles and mumbles. 'Hadley?' he whispers. 'What are you doing?'he grumbles. 'I couldn't sleep, sorry'

'no no it's alright, come here baby' He smiles and shuffles, pulling back the sheets with him. I smile and climb into his bed, wrapping myself in his covers, he reached out his arm and snuggly wrapped it around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Resting my head on his bare chest I snuggled into him, feeling his heartbeat just under my ear, smiling and taking in his scent.

'Ryker' I mumble into his chest he moans causing vibrations too run through me, 'ssh beautiful, go to sleep'. After a few minutes of staring at the wall I eventually fell into a deep slumber, feeling safe in his embrace.

********

I open my eyes, squinting from the sunlight seeping through a crack in the curtains. Shuffling around in the bed I turn around, eyes set on Ryker and how perfect he is. Sighing I lean over and plant a soft kiss on his cheek. Getting out of bed I head too the bathroom. Hey, a girl's gotta pee!

Rykers p.o.v

Opening my eyes a little I see Hadley walking to the bathroom. Grumbling I flip myself over, why is waking up so hard?..

Hearing the toilet flush I prop myself up on pillows and watch as Hadley walks out the bathroom. She looks up and jumps, her hands flying too her heart. 'Babe you scared me, didn't know you was up?' she says. I just chuckle and ruffle my hair. She sighs, 'whats wrong?' I say as she looks at me. 'your so damn gorgeous' she whispers, laying next too me. 'says the perfect one' I whisper into her ear, she giggles and looks up to me.

'We need to get up' she says sighing and getting out of the bed. I pull her back down, wrapping my arms around her flipping us over, pinning her arms above her head. I whisper huskily 'not before I do this' I wink, running my hands down her side's stopping just above her shorts. Lifting up her shirt I stroke her stomach. Looking up I see her bite her lip. I smirk looking down and tickling her. The expression on her face changed instantly, she laughed loudly as I tickled her side's.

'Ryker enough' she squeaks. I climb of her and pulled her up with me. Walking over to the door I open it and walk her to her room. Standing outside the door I lean in and kiss her. 'See you at breakfast' I say before walking too my room.

Hadley's p.o.v

After Ryker went too his room I took a shower. After 30 minutes of not wanting to get out of the shower I eventually did, this time smelling of peppermint. Soon after drying off I decided too dry my hair and then straighten it. I applied average make-up then chose my outfit. Pulling out Tartan leggings, a leather crop top and all black Vans I was ready.

Closing my door, I made my way over too Claudia's room. Knocking on the door I opened it, she was stood in front of the mirror applying mascara wearing indigo skinny jeans, a lace top and white converse. ' Damn you look fineeeee' I say clicking my fingers in a Z. She looked over and repeated my words.