...

Hey guys, I'm baaaack.

I'm so sorry i haven't uploaded recently. Ive been so busy and Ive had WRITERS BLOCK. I hate it okay?anyway thank you so so much for reading this story. 400+ reads.

Anyway, i'll shut up now and let you read, please COMMENT, FAN AND VOTE.

love Emily

***********************************************

 'So, this Slade guy hm?whats he like?'i asked Claudia who was tapping away on her phone. 'Oh, he's just amazing, he has black hair and these just gorgeous green eyes. He's so loving and just ugh, he's perfect'she says getting all soppy. His looks was correct but it doesn't sound like the Slade i know, he was always the naughty child, skipping school. Getting in the wrong crowd. Mum and Dad just had enough of the police coming round almost every night bringing back a beaten up, drunken, drugged up  Slade. They threatened to kick him out but he left by choice. Ive never seen him since.

'He sounds..nice'i said staring at the floor. 'Hadley, whats up?'Claudia says staring at me. 'Oh, erm, it doesn't matter' i say. I stand up and flatten down my crumpled clothes and walked towards the door, 'I'll see you at dinner'i say smiling then shut the door. 

Claudia's p.o.v

Whats up with Hadley?i mentioned Slade and she went quiet,is she jealous?upset that i have someone and she doesn't?i need to talk to her.

'RYKER'i scream. I heard a door creak open and shuffling of feet before my door swung open. 'What?'he said walking in and sitting on the floor. 'Your Hadley's mate?' I say chucking my phone to one side and flopping my legs down on the bed, hanging freely. 'Yes, well i think so in fact i know so'he said bring his knees up to his chest and dangling his arms over his legs. 'She's scared Ryker, you being her mate, Cale being her mate and this guy Slade. I mentioned him and she went quiet and walked out' i said scrunching my eyebrows together. 'Slade?let me talk to her'Ryker says before getting up and walking out.

Rykers p.o.v.

Hadley, whats up with her?its me i know it. I shouldn't of told her, she's got so many other things going through her head at the moment. Her parents sold her and now she has 2 mates.

I softly knocked on the door to her bedroom and it opened seconds later. Her eyes were red and puffy and she was wearing sweats and a white over-sized tee. I pulled her into a hug quickly, i could feel her tears seeping through my top but i didn't care. I pulled her back at arms length, she was still crying, it killed me to see her upset. I picked her up bridal style and walked into her room, placing her down inside the bed. I sat next to her and stroked her cheek with my thumb. Her tears had stopped but i could still see the sadness in her eyes. 'Lets watch a film?'i suggested, she nodded and with that i held up my finger signalling 'one minute' and went into my room, selected a few DVDs's and walked back into hers. She was sat up in bed on her phone, walking in she looked up and smiled, her dimples showing. 

'Pick one'i said sitting down beside her and held out the DVDs's, they included;Inception, Silver Linings, Looper and Incideous. She chose Silver Linings. I walked over to her tv and placed the DVD in the side. Settling back down next to her i slid my arm around her shoulders, she rested her head on my chest. 

Hadley's p.o.v.

After feeling so down my mood was lifted up by Ryker, we watched the film, my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulder, each touch i felt tingles running up my spine and around my body. It was peaceful, he was there for me, and picked me up when i was at my lowest.

Ryker's p.o.v.

Halfway through the film she fell asleep, her muffled breath came out in tiny snores, it was so cute. I stayed there with her, no interuptions just silence. My eyelids felt heavy and before i knew it i was also asleep

******************************************************************

yo, how do you like it?i might upload another one later on in the day. My friend Kendall has given me  some ideas for my next chapter:D

please please please COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN

love you all

emily x