Epilogue

Epilogue

Adelaide

Three months later

"I think I'm going to be sick." I muttered as I stood outside the tent with my mother and father who stood either side of me. They were both dressed in their most elegant clothings, my mother wearing her famous red dress that had the long draping sleeves with the puffs the tops of the sleeves. It was embellished with embroidery on the neckline, belt and sleeves. Along with the crown on her head, she looked extravagant.

My father looked so handsome in his gold and red patterned long sleeves, his brown leather pants and black boots. He had his royal cloak hung off his shoulders and his crown sat on his head.

"Oh sure, when you are fine when running to face her death but when she needs to walk down the aisle, suddenly she's going to be sick." My father muttered and I elbowed him in the ribs, causing him to grunt. He muttered a sorry and I went back to feeling sick.

"You are worrying about nothing sweetheart." My mother tried to sooth and Eva came from behind her and quickly fixed my dress at the front.

"Stop worrying otherwise you'll stress yourself out and you'll throw up." Eva whizzed around me, pulling and touching things into place as I sighed and looked down.

My dress was gorgeous, Tigerlily herself had designed it, a dress that was unique and beautiful. The sleeves were off the shoulders that we were lace material that went all the way down to my elbows. The silk material was tight around the bodice before it flowed out long, creating a train behind me. The lace laid onto of the silk, with beautiful embroidery on it. I was in love with the dress and if it were allowed I'd wear it every single of every day.

My hair was plaited loosely, with flowers in every layer all the way down my back. And on the top of my head I wore a sterling silver tiara, with a round side blue gemstone in the centre. It had leaves and scrolling swirls to represent my time in the forest, Tigerlily explained her reasoning for designing it that way.

On my hand I wore one ring and around my neck I wore a necklace; one from my parents and one from the Dragon-Rider's. The one my parents got me was a simple silver woven band with a sapphire in the middle of it. Tahaeyns and Galaenyx gave me a silver necklace with a pearl pendant on it. It was stunning and I was shocked when they gave it to me. Along with my make up done by Eva who was an artist, I was ready.

And yet I still felt like I was going to be sick.

"Just breathe..." My mother patted my clammy hands as the music began. I took a deep breath and Eva squealed and quickly stood in front of me before calling to Henla and Lukas.

Lukas looked absolutely handsome in his usual knight attire looking shiny and proud. He winked at me before smiling adoringly down at Eva. The two had been courting for the past three months and honestly, I was wondering when he was going to pop the question.

After a month of begging and pleading and getting an earful from her mother, Henla became my flower girl and was happy about it. She wore a simple blue dress with a white part in the middle of it, the sleeves long and the bodice tight around her body. The dress flowed down to her feet and she adored the dress. With her flowing down her body, she began walking down the aisle.

Eva who was jumping up and down in front of me wore a beautiful emerald dress with a tight corset that was also off the shoulders. The sleeves came down to her elbows and there was lace that with from her elbows to her wrists that draped. The v-neck was embroidered with gold spirals and it flowed to her feet. Her hair was braided like mine but to the side of her body.

When it was her cue she quickly blew me a kiss before walking arm and arm with Lukas, her knight in shining armour.

My cue was next and when I heard it my legs began to shake and my feet struggled to keep me upright.