1.

This is a sequel make sure you read Undercover first or you will be lost!

I've kept you guys waiting for too long. Know that updates may be less frequent (once a week is the goal) until I wrap up my other story! I hope you enjoy the rest of El and Harry's story! Vote & comment to let me know you're here -Sav 🖤

Ellie

I open my eyes as the soft sunlight streams through the open window. I search the bed with my hands for my boyfriend frowning slightly when I feel only the cool sheets in the space where he should be.

I sit up slightly peering around the room the light grey walls the only thing staring back at me. I close my eyes and listen hearing the soft sound of the shower down the hall. I relax knowing he hasn't gone far and then smile as I'm met with an idea. I grab a towel and pad down the hall following the sounds of water and his soft singing.

"Well good morning Elouise." He says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Good morning to you too, Harold." I let the annoyance from his use of my full name drip into my words and he responds with a deep, bellowing laugh.

"Will you be joining me?"

I don't reply with words, simply removing my clothing and slipping through the foggy glass door.

"Hi." I move to kiss him, brushing my lips past his before firmly molding our mouths together.

"I could get used to this ya know." He says never letting his lips move from mine. "Holding you all night. Waking up next to you. Solo showers that get interrupted in the best way." A smirk plays on his lips as he reaches his hand to the small of my back and pulls me closer until our bodies are flush against each other. "It's been six months El. I've loved you for four years, since the first night I met you. Move in with me."

He's always been spontaneous. His spontaneity and flamboyance one of the things I love most about him.

"That's a rather major decision to be making so early in the shower."

"Is it?" He questions. "You're here nearly every night anyway."

I lean my head against his chest as I consider his words. He's not wrong but as with everything in our relationship I am hesitant. I think a part of me simply believes the whole thing is too good to be true. I guess that's what happens when you dream about being with someone for years before you actually get to date them.

For the most part Harry and I had managed to make our relationship work. He had been killing himself in the studio so our time together was often limited, but he did everything in his power to make the time we did have together special. He was the king of the grand gesture yet excelled at the little things and I continually asked myself what I had done to be the lucky girl on which he bestowed his affection.

"I think I'd like that." I finally answer. Watching his eyes fill with excitement.

"Yeah?" I nod and he spins me around pressing me against the tile in his shower and placing a long, slow kiss to my lips.

"I love you, El, so much."

"I love you too." I say laughing as he covers my neck in kisses.

His kisses quickly change from soft and sweet to sultry. He sucks at the delicate skin where my neck meets my collarbone and I groan, pulling his hair lightly as he works to leave a mark.

"Harry—Har-fuck that feels good." I say lightly pushing against his chest. "Haz. Hazza we have to stop. I have a meeting. You're supposed to be at the studio already."

He groans dropping his face down to rest in between my breasts.

"You're such a goober." I say as he smiles against them. I shove his shoulder and he erupts in laughter again. I shake my head lightly as he leaves the shower and I set to work actually washing. I let my eyes trail past the glass though to the man only a few feet away. The dark ink of his tattoos a stark contrast to his lightly tanned skin, his curls dripping and misshapen from the water still clinging to his dark hair.

He glances up and smiles when he catches me staring. He opens the shower door and leans through to kiss me.

"Have a good day, love. We'll talk more about moving your things and such tonight. You'll be here right?"

"Yeah, babe. I'll be here. I love you."

He turns and disappears from the bathroom calling an 'I love you' behind him as he exits.

I linger in the shower a few moments more than necessary, enjoying the warm water and the way it relieves the stress from my sore muscles.

While Harry's career was as great as ever, even in the midst of his extended break, my management career was struggling to take off.

Harry had offered numerous times to use his influence to help me but my pride has kept me from accepting his offer so far. My desire to keep our relationship private and the fact that we had been friends only for so long means that my name has been forgotten and garners me no added help. To the rest of the world I'm just some girl who had a fling with Harry Styles once upon a time.

I sigh and turn the water off, stepping from the shower and dressing myself. I just have to give it time I tell myself. I am smart, capable, hardworking and determined. I can do this.