Chapter 3

Hello, sorry I didn't post it on time but here it is hope you enjoy :) Please tell me what I am doing wrong if I am that will help a lot. Thank you <3

Chapter 3

 Leo’s Prov:

“Hey…..Leo.” A whisper annoys me to wake. Groaning, my eyes slowly open to see a woman’s blurry figure leaning beside me along with a bitter punch to the head, making me close my eyes and scrunch up my face like I just ate a sour lemon. The punch wasn’t literally a fist to the face, maybe an invisible one, but what I mean, is that it felt like someone rammed their fist into the side of my head do to the aching pain that throbs threw my skull at the very moment. Must be from all the drinking last night.

Reaching up I grab my face hoping that would make the pain subside, but no such luck. The taste of last night is still on my lips and the smell of beer intoxicates my senses in a sickening way. I silently promise myself I will never drink again, but I know I would break that promise later tonight. I always do. After roughly rubbing my eyes I let them drop; everything is clearer, and I find Maddy’s smiling whiteys almost blinding me with her seductive brown eyes burning two holes into my head. Not in a desperate way, but more in a devilish way. Groaning again, I lift my hands to my face once more hoping she will disappear or find me invisible, but I suddenly remember I am in her house. She was part of my fun night and now my painful morning.

Cussing myself out in my mind, I take a deep breath to calm myself down. Leo, it’s okay just play it safe, ride this thing out, go to work, and …..shit work! Quickly I look up at the clock, and roll my eyes. My father is going to kill me. It’s my first week at this new job he got me at this stupid apartment complex and I’m late. It’s not something you would find on Wall Street, but still its pay is good.

“I was thinking we could go have some breakfast.” Her smile turns into a smirk and soon I feel like I have to hurl. It’s like she knew what I was going to say next, like she knew what buttons to press, and man she didn’t press them, she jumped on them. That was Maddy for ya, the city’s top whore. She may seem sweet and innocent at first, but she is always looking for a fight. If not on the street then in bed, if you know what I mean.

 “Why would I take you out?” I ask very bluntly as I look for my pants.

“You know why.” She giggles and does the walking fingers thing upon my skin trick, which would have worked on a horny sixteen year old, but I just roll my eyes and jump out of bed to find my pants on the ground.

“No…and I’m not even sorry to why I don’t know why.” I shake them free of dust and quickly slide them on. Out of nowhere her hands appear around my waist and her charming voice echoes in my ear.

“Because I’m the best in bed.” A shiver ripples threw me and I once again shake her off to look for my shirt in her living room. Finding it, I throw it on and soon find my shoes by the door. She watches me from her bedroom door with her arms crossed in front of her, and a sly grin on her face. She knows she is right, and she isn’t afraid to show it. Although, as much as she is, I couldn’t let her have all the glory.

“Naugh, I had better.” I say with an ill smile. Her smirk dies and I know I have won this battle. Waving, I grab my wallet and keys before I exit the she devil’s chambers, but before I could escape I happen to hear one thing that always haunts me, because it’s true.

“You’ll be back Leo and as always, I’ll be waiting.”

My breathing grows quicker as I walk to my car, jumping into my front seat I sit there and let what Maddy said sink in. I know I will be back, because she can make that hole disappear for a split second, and in that second I bask in its happiness it provides. I guess you can say we are together in a sick twisted way or a relationship that has no commitment. She goes out and sleeps with who she wants, and I do the same. Only that happiness never seems to stay for too long, so there forth I come back. You can call me a “player” or a “user” but I do it for two reasons. One it feels good and two for that one second of “love”. Although, I always wonder is this love? Is this what, people have been making such a big deal about, because after that one second of happiness, hell fallows.