This deformed love

This deformed love

Chapter 1

“Okay Miss. Wilson, we have ran various of test on your daughter and we assure you nothing is wrong.” Dr. Greenview says while putting his right hand on my mother’s leg. “I could have told her that” I growl in my mind as I bite my nails while rolling my eyes.

 “Are you sure? She was saying she was having some chest pains a couple weeks ago?” My mom asks with worry in her tone, and shrugs away from his hand. She hates doctors, I can’t blame her since she married one and he ended up running out on us with a blond bimbo, when I was one.  

“Well, being that she is seventeen, she will have some pain within her chest. It is to be expected and is normal.” The doctor says as he rolls across the newly waxed floor and to the tiny desk with a miniature sink that I would take with me if I could. Roughly sighing out I move in my spot, making it obvious I want to go. Smiling, Mr.Greenview stands up. “Just to give your mom some comfort I will check if I can hear anything going on in the inside that is abnormal.”

“Dear lord,” I gasp “This isn’t like the fifth time you done it today. I just want to go eat.” I moan as my stomach yells, threatening me if I don’t put food in it in the next five minutes my whole body will feel the wrath of its hunger. He laughs, but I really don’t fine the humor in my stomach eating me alive.

“I know, but just one more time and I promise you will be out of here.” Stubbornly I sit up straight and do the breath in and then the breath out thing a couple times, before he goes back to his sink and quickly writes something down. Looking up at my mother with a smile, he hands her a paper.

What are with these, doctors? Does every male doctor have to be attracted to my mother? It’s quite disgusting if you ask me. I would never marry a doctor. One, they are jerks thinking they know everything, when they’re downright wrong. And two, they have the weirdest last names I could possible imagen: Dr.Greenview, Dr.Wright, Dr. Harland…etc.

“What is this?” My mother asks. Quickly jumping off the bed I flash to my bag and fling it over my shoulder. I like it; because it reminds me of a messenger bag, but just a little smaller.

“My number” He smiles again while packing his stuff up.

“Why would I need your number?” She snarls.

“Oh whoa, I think you got it all wrong. Not like that, I mean my number for Amber if she has any more problems.” He laughs. Turning around a spark of respect flashes in my eyes for this dude. My mom looks down embarrassed, softly I giggle evilly in the corner.

“You shut up, and I’m sorry it’s a reaction I have.” She shows her whiteys

“More like a barrier.” I smirk devilishly. Glaring at me she quickly flashes another smile at the Doc. What? She knows she can have any guy she wants. I just prefer them not to be doctors. Although, this guy seems very charming and not willing to get in her pants every chance he gets. Unlike my old doctor, I make a puking face to the thought of him and my mom. Oh, that was a horrible image.

“No it’s fine.” He smirks “Well I guess I will see you next month.”

“As always.” I groan, still trying to think of something else to put my mind at ease from my last perverted thought. I have no clue how it happens, I don’t even mean to be perverted it just happens. By all means, I am not a pervert at school I’m actually sweet, and funny from what I hear.

As my mom pays for my Doctors visit, I rummage through the treasure box and pull out a little wooden jewelry box. Interesting, I will take it.

Yes, I’m seventeen but who says I can’t still be a kid at times. Plus the women her know my name like I hang out with them every Friday night. It’s scary, but then it means I get free cool stuff!

I have been coming here ever since I was a little girl. Don’t get the wrong idea I don’t have anything like cancer or something that I would actually need to go to the doctors for, every month. I have a deformity called Pectus Excavatum it’s where my chest caves in, instead of growing outward like a normal person. I mean I am normal, it just my chest looks like someone decided to punch me when I was little and it just stayed that way. My mom insists on me going to the doctors every month, because she is afraid I am going to kill over one day which is a very “awesome observation” she has, being that everyone kills over. It’s called growing old and crocking. So that’s where I am right now. Don’t get me wrong it’s not something that you can just forget about it most defiantly lets you know it’s there. I mean one, it is a bitch to find a sexy bra, two you feel absolutely unbeautiful, and three it does come with some complications like fatigue and discomfort at times. But besides all that I am pretty good.

“Bye Amber!” The girls yell. I smile and wave behind me at them before exiting the Doctor’s office.

“What do you want to eat?” My mom smiles as she wraps her arm around me.

“Taco bell, how ‘bout that doctor huh?” I laugh softly.

“Oh please,” She laughs even harder “You little devil!”

___________________________________________________________________

I hope you liked it. Please leave a comment, vote and fan :) <3