Chapter Eight - Love and Lies

Chapter 8 – Love and Lies

Niall and Harry were at Niall’s house trying to think of tunes for songs on the next album. The boys were going to join them later, after their date nights with their girls.

“Have you heard from Amee,” Harry asked Niall.

“Well I’ve talked to her on Monday and I messaged her on twitter today, wishing her luck” Niall replied right as Amee called Niall’s phone.

“Well, would you look at that,” Harry said before answering the phone, before Niall had time to process the situation.

“Hello, you’ve reached Niall Horan, sorry he can’t reach his phone right now, but you can always leave a message and I’ll give it to him,” Harry said laughing, he was trying to fight Niall away from the phone.

“Uh, Harry,” Amee asked through the phone clearly confused on who she called.

“Oh hello there Amee, how are you,” Harry replied still trying to fight Niall away.

“Give me the phone,” Niall’s Irish accent blared through the phone as he tried to snatch it out of Harry’s hand.

“I’m well, thank you. Are you two fighting,” Amee asked confused with the background commotion.

“Well fighting, is a loose term considering if Niall is going against me, its’ not much of a fight. It’s like a baby is trying to get its candy back, minus the crying,” Harry responded.

“Gimme that,” Niall said as he finally snatched the phone out of Harry’s hand annoyed.

“That is not true, he is such a liar,” Niall said through the phone, and asked with bated breath “how did it go frizzy?”

“Well,” Amee started uncertainty evident in her voice.

Niall started expecting the worst and said immediately, “Oh my god, don’t tell me that you didn’t pass, because if you didn’t, I am going to give Simon a piece of my mind. You are too amazing not to sign.”

“You really think so,” Amee asked blushing slightly.

“I know so frizz,” Niall said through the phone.

“I think so too babe,” Harry shouted from the background.

“See even he agrees,” Niall reassured her.

“Well apparently they thought so too, because the passed me through to Judges house,” Amee said.

“Yes, I knew you could do it Frizzy,” Niall said jumping off of the couch guitar falling off of his lap onto the floor.

“Crap,” Niall said and handed the phone to Harry so that he could check out the damage to the guitar.

“Hey, Niall just dropped his guitar on the floor,” Harry said laughing through the phone.

“Oh dear, is it okay” Amee asked concerned.

“Yeah it looks fine. Tell me, how scary was it?” Harry asked while watching Niall checking every inch of the guitar for scratches. Every time Niall found something, his eyes would go wide he would try rubbing it to see if it went away, and a sense of relief would wash over him when it did, then he would put his hand on his heart to slow down the beating. Harry was narrating the whole scene to Amee who was laughing along with Harry.

The scene went on for a little while longer and he heard someone call through the phone from the background, “Yummy Bear, its’ almost time for our reservation.”