Chapter, Now Read It

Zak stayed at his house a little longer to gather the things he needed before he had to go.

Zak grabbed his phone, wallet, car keys, he got Rocco, and left. He knew he wasn't safe around Florida. Zak payed one last visit to his parents grave, he put his hand onto of the gravestone and said his final goodbyes. Zak got his sister and took her to his grandparents who didn't know what was happening. He said goodbye to his sister and left.

Zak decided to go north since he actually knows there city's there. He got in his car and started driving. Memories started flowing through his head with his parents and his home state. Rocco was dropped off with his sister. He already missed him.

Zak began crying. This was too much for him, he didn't want to leave his home state, he wanted to keep making more memories, but he knew he had to go, there was already too much bad memories from his parents house.

He continues driving along, swerving left and right sometimes, he hasn't call bad in a while, he wondered what happened to him, he also worried for him too since they got ahold of his phone. Zak called Darryl on his phone, it went straight to voicemail, he was concerned, until his brain clicked and remembered what the anonymous person said, he clearly remembered the person saying his friends started a war.

Zak started speeding to 100 as he was still in his thoughts, his foot getting heavier the deeper his thoughts get, soon it was 150. The engines were screaming to stop, but his foot kept getting heavier. Soon he made it to 200. Zak heard the faintest police siren, the police was coming his way.

"Shit.." muttered Zak, the road was open and empty, "You know what? Fuck it, my life can't get any worse" Zak started going 220 the cops struggling to gain on him. Zak looked up to see a helicopter, He then proceeded to do something dangerous, there was a in construction sight where a convenient dirt like ramp was, he started steering left. Zak flew up in the air so graciously. He landed on a hill with a jagged edge where you have to climb.

Zak got out the car and ran toward the forest, surprisingly there was a lot of trees, Zak couldn't tell where he was going at this point, he hasn't even noticed his heart was beating fast, Zak saw a nice comfy area to rest, he went under the tree and dusted himself off, he started to relax and started closing his eyes, soon enough he was peacefully asleep.

💤💤

Zak wakes up to his phone alarm. He check his phone to see it was 8 AM, Zak sighs then takes out his AirPods and start listening to music.

(Song is called finesse by brysontiller, I like the song don't judge) 

Zak started singing along to the song

Zak started to cry

🎵 I want my baby to have your eyes
I'm going against my own advice
Should I do New York? I can't decide
Fashion week was more your thing than mine
I can't even lie, I'd rather stay inside
I can't do suit and tie
Can't be in one room with you and stand on different sides
One thing at a time
I have to learn to hide
One thing at a time
Emotions running high
I wish you felt alright 🎵

Zak started to cry, all his feeling piling up started to crumble down like a avalanche, he missed his parents, Zak didn't even realized it was raining, Zak looked up to see water fall on him. Zak pulled himself together and started walking again putting his AirPods back in its case.

In the distance Zak saw trees falling, Zak instantly felt good, he ran towards thinking it was a person, Zak ran and soon realized the terror he was witnessed, a mudslide was on his way, the tree must of kept him dry, Zak started running as fast as he can, the mud catching up with 0 effort. Zak thought it was the end of him, he would suffocate in the mud, luckily there was a flat area ahead where he can turn, he picked up more speed and ran to the left...

(With the trio)

Dave finds himself already annoyed of Dreams arguments with that badboyhalo dude. Dave realized he never learned his name, Dave interrupts their idiotic conversation which was, which was better - 1000 degree knife videos, or top life hack videos - Dave then asks the somewhat tall man what was his name, BadBoyHalo responds with "My name is Darr-" Dream interrupts with "his name is BaldBoyNoob" then once again they start arguing, their just like husband and wife.

They continue to walk until it starts raining, they hide under a branch with their stomachs empty as hell. Dave goes off to find food for the married couple and himself.

Dave walks around trying to find fruits to eat or anything at this point. Dave heard footsteps, he instantly looks for a big stick and continues sweeping the area, he hears and thud and eventually rumbles.

He sees a young adult wearing a blue hoodie with black jeans being chased by a mud slide, nothi- wait the fuck? A mudslide? "Shit" muttered Dave, he instantly runs for this boy and carries him like a baby. The mudslide gaining on them fast as hell.

Dave uses his necklace powers to give him a speed potion, he drinks it and his legs start using the magic powers, the two start running faster then the mudslide, Dave started running back to the campsite, he puts down the boy and splashed Darryl, Dream, and Zak.

Dave proceeds to signal to run, they obey and run behind him, at this point there deep in the forest. Behind them the mudslide turns into a corrupt creature, oozing black substance, which looked acidic. Dave rolled his eyes and turned everyone into their Minecraft character, what caught him off guard is a diamond block man behind him, without moving and forgetting his surroundings, Dave gets a sucker punch in the face my the mud monster. Dave is now on 10 hearts, he runs up to the mud monster and while his friends are getting beaten the hell up, the only one who seemed to know what he was doing is the diamond ore. Diamond slashes the mud monster with his wooden axe, Dave questions the weapon choice but then disregards it and pulls out his diamond sharp 5 sword.

He runs at the monster full speed and slashes it in one cut. The monster explodes and a jem falls, it was black and a little chipped at the edges.

His necklace releases a hologram with 7 slots, the jem instantly knew where to go, fitting perfectly in the first slot, the hologram fades and his necklace starts glowing a black color. The hologram reappears and said "Minor improvements to all abilities, Increased mana time!"

He stops the necklaces power and they all revert back to their old forms. He looked at Diamond to see he was smiling at, he smiled back since he already figured out who it was, Zak ran to Dave and have him a big hug. Dave hugged back and then he hugged Darryl. All of them smiling. Zak opens his mouth for the longest time and said "We got a lot of shit to figure out right now" while half giggling half serious.

Zak knows something sinister is happening.

Zak turns to feel a unknown entity looking at him. Nothing was there.

Dave finally says "This is one heck of a situation."

—————————

I'm reallllly sorry for no updates, a lot is on my plate, and I just realized the book cover doesn't even fit lmfao, I'll make a different one soon. Once again sorry for almost a month with no update.

Word count - 1332