Worried

Zak POV

Zak woke up hoping to smell pancakes made by Darryl, Zak went in the living room to see if Darryl was making breakfast, Zak didn't see Darryl so he went in the bathroom to brush his teeth and shower, while he was showering he started thinking of some videos to upload "I should record with Dave or Vincent" he said out loud.

After finishing he checked the time "wow 2 PM, my sleep schedule is dead" he started to wonder where Darryl was, he knocked on Darryl's door. No response, he tried again but still didn't hear anything, he decided to go inside. He was confused to not see anyone inside, he went back into the living room. While checking Twitter a note caught his eyes, he looked at the note he read it out loud "if you are reading this your beloved friend was kidnapped, he will be shot today, if you don't bring 10k to East 23rd he will be killed"

Zaks heart felt heavy, he wanted to think this was all one big nightmare, he wanted to wake up from this nightmare, but apart of him knew this was reality, Zak didn't know what to do, he started panicking, until he thought of calling the cops, Zak thought to himself "maybe they left finger prints on this and then the cops can use it as a dna test" Zak instantly raced for his iPhone XR, he called the cops, hoping they would show up soon.

*Timeskip 20 Minutes*

Two cops came, one examined the ransom note, and the other trying to get information from Zak. After a while they left to examine the note further. Zak was feeling horrible, he felt like someone just sucker punched him. Zak wanted to text somebody to get his mind off of Darryl, He saw Vincent active and decided to tell him what happened

Yo
Sent by Zak
3:34 PM
Yeah?
Sent by Vincent
3:34 PM
Darryl has been kidnapped dude
Sent by Zak
3:34 PM
WTF FR? R U OK??
Sent by Vincent
3:35 PM

Yea luckily I'm ok they only wanted Darryl idky
Sent 3:35 PM

Incoming call from Vincent
Decline Accept

When Zak accepted he heard the familiar French voice, Vincent said "dude are you ok?" With a heavy French accent. Zak replied "yes I'm just heart broken you know I love Darryl" Zak started sobbing at the thought of Darryl not being on earth with him. Vincent started to hear him cry, he started thinking if Darryl is missing, Zak might end his life. Vincent then said "I'm coming over to you, I'll book a flight to make sure you feel alright. I need the address though." Zak then said "the address is 1469 on 40 East street" (Not a real address I think). Vincent then said "what state?" Zak then said "Miami, Florida" Vincent said to Zak "alright I'm coming in 1 - 2 days" as Vincent already booked a flight that was over 8 hours. Vincent then said "hang on dude, please don't hurt yourself, I don't want another friend gone" he said quietly, Zak then said "ok" and then Vincent hanged up.

Those last 6 words stuck in Zak's head, even before calling Vincent he started thinking dark thoughts, Zak recorded to keep his mind off things, after editing he named the video "TROLLING MINECRAFT NOOBS" he uploaded it and soon he started seeing comments saying

"Dude are you ok? You sound sad what's wrong " - by PandaLola23

"He sounds upset what's wrong?" - by EpicBruhMoment14

"Did anyone notice him stutter on the server list when he had his mouse over Munchy Mc?" - by PineconeLover

Zak didn't think it was that noticeable, the comment by PinconeLover stood out to him the most, after watching the part he did notice he stuttered, then Zak couldn't look at the video anymore, too much thoughts running in his head, He turned off his monitor, and relaxed on his bed while scrolling through Twitter, people were DMing him asking if he's ok, Even Technoblade sent a message to him asking if he's alright and said he can talk to him.

He decided to talk to Dave, techno didn't know but Zak used to like him before he met Darryl. Zak thought Dave's jokes would make his feelings lighter. He explained to Dave everything that happened on TeamSpeak. Dave would ask a occasional question. Dave finally said "well hopefully they find him, he's probably a close to friend to you. Zak finally told Dave he liked him more then a friend. Zak told him all the feelings he had toward Darryl. Dave's heart felt crushed. Dave likes Skep- Zak a lot he sometimes dreams of them being together and kissing and everything. But now he heard that Zak liked Darryl. He felt kinda sad. Zak then asked if Dave was there. Dave then said "yeah I was doing jumping jacks"
Zak then giggled. Dave thought "his laugh is so beautiful, I want him to myself so bad he's so adorable and cute, I wish I can just cuddle with him." Then Zak told him he had to go, Dave wanted this to last forever. But sadly it can't.

Buddy Disconnected

(Authors Note - ty for reading this I'll try to make the story more interesting 890 words too :3)