Drive

Darryl was so cold for the past 2 days that he's starting to lose feeling his hands.

Darryl finally came up with a smart plan, to run back to the area he was kidnapped to see if the car is still there.

Darryl walked back because his legs were hurting and wanted to save his stamina if he needed to fight them again

Darryl was soon back the the area he saw the black car he was kidnapped in. The door was unlocked and the key was still in the car. Darryl checked the compartments where they kept there stuff. Darryl saw his black phone. Darryl was beginning to get hope.

The tall man then opened his phone to be surprised with 50% of battery life he knew this was his chance to call for Zak.

Darryl called Zak....

Zak picked up so fast Darryl was a bit surprised

Zak said "hEllo"? With his high pitched voice. Darryl greeted him with a low hi. Zak gasped he knew his lover was still alive. Zak bombarded him with questions. Darryl said "look Zak I'll answer your questions soon just look for me I'll give you my location, he went to Maps on his iPhone 6s. Darryl started to hear people talking and soon he saw the kidnappers. Darryl ran to lock all doors and soon driven out the area as fast as he can to get away from them Darryl saw they had weed, guns, bats, tear bombs and much more. Darryl threw away all of them except the guns, he wanted to throw those away further from them so they don't shoot him.

Zak was yelling for Darryl to answer, Zak checked his phone. He was flabbergasted by where he was, he saw he was in Georgia, Atlanta. Darryl said finally "im in Georgia Atlanta." Zak was so shocked when he heard that. How long were the kidnappers driving for?

Darryl started to say, "Zak if I don't make it I just want to say, that I love you and I always did, please, if I don't make it, you try to."

Zak started to sob "no please, I love you too." Darryl then said "Bye Zak, I love you" then Darryl lost connection.

Zak started to cry he wanted Darryl to be ok, he wanted to run his fingers through Darryl's hair, he wanted to kiss Darryl's soft lips. Zak then told Vincent the news.

Vincent and Zak both had the same idea. To look for Darryl themselfs. He grabbed the most amount of food they can that won't go bad and they can eat instantly with preparing. They both brought there chargers and phones, Zak also brought a extra phone because his iPhone XR will be used as a GPS. They also bought 400 dollars, 200 each for gas, Zak also brought a extra tire with a lot of water.

Then Zak started the engine and started to track Darryl, then Vincent got the best idea. To ask Darryl for his iPhone email and password to track him. He called Darryl he picked up, it was a bit finicky with the bad connection from Darryl, but he got Darryl's iPhone tracked on his phone. Zak wanted to hug Vincent for his smart idea but didnt because he was too focused on driving.

Darryl was still shaking from what happened a hour ago. He checked on the gas tank. It was almost full. He was glad. He got a call from Vincent, he asked him for his iPhone email and password to track him on his phone. Darryl was shocked because he didn't even think of that, Darryl thanked Vincent for the amazing idea and then he hanged up. Darryl saw he wasn't even close to Florida. Darryl checked if they kept any money in the car. He check for a minute and found where they kept all there money. It seems they separated their money in plastic bags to stop one from stealing the other. They also put their names on it. The first one had the name Josh Puriez and the other had Micheal Switch. He put the name in his notepad on his phone. He checked the car if they had a apple charger. They had one too. So he started charging his phone. Both of their money came up to 532 dollars. 'Perfect' Darryl thought.

Darryl was very hungry and he was cold since it was mid September. He saw a little restaurant, he went inside and ordered 4 pancakes and 2 eggs with 4 pieces of bacon, along with a large coffee to keep him up on the rode. The total came up to 30 dollars. 'Not that bad' he thought he also had 2 pancakes and 1 egg portion and 2 bacon left. That was going to be his dinner too. He took a sip of his coffee and started the car again and drove back out again. 'Wow can't believe it's already 1 AM' he thought. The road was empty because it was so late. At 4 AM he decided to set a alarm at 12 AM to start driving again. Before he went to bed in the back he got a call from Zak asking if he was ok, if he had food, if he was safe. Darryl answered yes and told him that he was stable with money if he spent it wisely. Zak told him he loved him, Darryl said "I love you too" and then Zak hung up.

He put on the heater a bit so he doesn't get cold. Darryl was smiling until he fell asleep.

Zak was on the road for 8 hours straight driving to Atlanta Georgia, they decided to take turns driving, tomorrow it will be Vincent's turn to drive. Vincent fell asleep at 12 PM, Zak drove a extra 2 hours before he called it a day he gave Vincent's blanket and wrapped it around him zak took his and then decided to call Darryl, he called him, he asked darryl if he was ok, if he was hungry, if he had money, Darryl said he was fine and had enough money. Zak said I love you to Darryl. Darryl then replied to Zak by saying I love you too back. Zak then said bye darry. And hanged up. Zak started to smile when Darryl said I love you back. He was smiling until he fell asleep waiting for the next day on his hunt for Darryl. He also grabbed his blanket when he woke up at 4 AM because he was cold, then he fell right back to sleep with Darryl on his mind

(Authors Note ty for reading, any ideas for the next chapter?? Also 1120 words ❤️)

Edit- why are you reading this it's not too late turn back leave before you get hurt