Chapter Fourteen

William Simmons sat with me for hours talking about Dominic’s past the next day when Dominic was off to work. Sarah Simmons was not Dominic’s real mother nor was Cybil his real sister. Chris was Sarah and William’s love child. He told me Dominic’s real mother died giving birth to him. That really crushed me and I wondered why Dominic hadn’t told me that before. Maybe he was ashamed or something.

“Dominic hasn’t told you any of this?” William asked me as I sat another cup of coffee in front of him. God I hated coffee! Dominic loved it and I see where that had come from. He and his father liked their coffee exactly the same.

“No he didn’t. I don’t really think he is ready to tell me.” I frowned at Mr. Simmons.  Just then he looked a bit surprised and anxious.

“OH! Will he be angry that I told you?” He asked me, looking ashamed that he had told me personal things about Dominic. No, I don’t think he would have been mad. I should know things like this, shouldn’t I? I mean I was his girlfriend and the mother of his children!  So I told William just that so he wouldn’t worry.

I knew I shouldn’t snoop but I asked William what else he knew about Dominic. He did have time to answer me though. A sharp pain went through my stomach and I screamed in pain.

“Amelia? Are you okay, Amelia?” William asked me hurrying to my side.  It burned and my vision began to blur. Dear god what was happening to me? I hoped my babies were ok. I thought as I fell into a world of darkness.

                                                                                ****

(Dominic’s POV)

When I heard Amelia had to go to the hospital I freaked out. I left my office quickly and made my way to the hospital where she was lying in a bed, in a separate room. My father was there with her and I was glad someone was with her when this happened. What if she was to have been alone? Where my children ok? All these questions went through my head as I went to Amelia’s side.

“Are you ok? What happened?” I asked, taking her hand in mine. She was a bit pale and I didn’t like that.

“I’m fine now, I think. I don’t know the doctor hasn’t told us anything.” She said and I panicked then, becoming a little pissed off. Just then the doctor came in and I rudely asked him what the hell was going on. “Dominic” Amelia shushed me and I crossed my arms over my chest like a pouting child and glared daggers at the doctor.

“Hello, how are you feeling?” The doctor asked her and I bit my tongue. ‘Good’ was her reply and he went on. “You just had small labor pains. It actually very common in most pregnant women, caused by over working your body and doing things you shouldn’t, like moving heavy things. So that said im going to put you on bed rest for the rest of your pregnancy.” He told her.  Amelia gapped at him.

“Bed rest? For four whole months? I have things to do, doctor.” She objected, shaking her head at him. He gave her a chuckle and walked towards the door to exit.

“Nothing is more important than taking care of yourself, Miss Taylor. Just stay in bed as much as possible, ok? You can go home now.” He gave her a smile before exiting the room. She began to protest again but I told her no arguing and got her ready to go home.

                                                                                ****

After my father had gone to bed, I joined Amelia in our bed that night. I lectured her the whole way home and she had become irritated with me. By the time we had gotten home she didn’t say a word to me. I had been a little mean and father like to her, maybe I should apologize?

I crawled in next to her, pulling her against me. “I’m sorry, babe” I said to her. I heard her sigh heavily before shrugging.

“It’s ok. I just don’t understand why you were freaking out, Dominic.” She said turning over to look at me. It was my turn to sigh. I thought now was a good time to tell her about my biological mother. The one I had never met.

“Sarah isn’t my real mother.” I began to tell her but she nodded her head.

“I know. William told me about her.” She said to me. If six months ago my father would have told her that I would have blew up and been beyond pissed, but two people together needed to know as much about that person as possible.

“Hmmm, yeah.  I was just afraid that something really bad happened to you. You know I wouldn’t want my children to end up like me.” I said. Amelia laughed then and kissed me.

“If so I would hope you wouldn’t marry a bitch mother like Sarah.” She said and I cringed.

“Oh heaven forbid if that ever happened!” I exclaimed. She laughed, shaking her head of the nightmare forming there.  “You are really beautiful.” I told her and moved a stand of hair from her face.

“Thank you. I would have laughed a few months ago if you were to say that to me.” She told me, truthfully. I only shrugged at her reply and kissed her lips. So soft.

A few minutes later my tongue was dancing with hers as she moaned under my kiss. Suddenly I pulled away, feeling my cock harden, really? “I wonder if we can have sex?” I asked her and moved on top of her. Even if we couldn’t we were going to.

“I don’t know. But breaking one rule won’t kill anyone now will it?” She asked me and her hand fell between us and found my now aching love stick.

“Mh.” I groaned. She was being a naughty girl and I had no problem with that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOTE AND COMMENT MY LOVES!!!

WONDERING HOW AMELIA HANDLES THE WHOLE BED REST BUSINESS?

--HALEY♥