Chapter Eight

“Baby daddy is looking real fine today” Harper said and I nodded my head in agreement. Creed and Dominic were bringing my boxes into his house and he was shirtless! Looking really good with his abs showing, all sweaty. It was really distracting and my body was an oven on its highest heat setting.

I so knew I shouldn’t be feeling like this or thinking the thoughts that were going through my head but it was really hard. I was not going to survive living with this man and I really hope he didn’t walk around the house half naked on a regular basis. That would just not work.

“You’re agreeing with me?” Harp asked, looking a bit surprised. I smiled over at her.

“Yes and I know I shouldn’t, but this being pregnant has my hormones all out of whack!” I confessed, looking down feeling kind of shameful. She laughed at me, shaking her head.

“Oh my god, you’re horny for him!” She exclaimed a bit too loudly and the guys looked over from across the room. My face got so hot and I looked at her glaring.

“Shut up, he cannot know that or I will never here the end of it” I said to her and she frowned apologetically at me. “I’m going to get some water” I told her and quickly left the living room. I did not need to be in the same room as a sexy shirtless god or I was going to pass out.

                                                                ****

“I thought you weren’t going cook for me?” Dominic asked me, sitting across from me at his dining table. Yes I had cooked dinner for the both of us. I couldn’t believe I was breaking my own rules and I didn’t know what I was thinking.

I only shrugged at him mumbling, “I was mad when I made those rules.” I said to him. He smiled at my answer.

“So none of those rules go?” He asked me taking a bite of his food. Again I shrugged but this time laughing.

“I’ll think about it, but don’t get your hopes up” I said and stood up. I really did not have the appetite for food at this moment, so I took my plate to the kitchen. God I wanted to run away and hide! Why was I feeling this way toward him after I promised myself nothing was going to happen between myself and Dominic Simmons ever? There was no hiding it, I wanted Dominic! I knew it was the wrong thing to want but what could I do, keep lying to myself?

“Are you ok, Amelia?” Dominic asked me coming into the kitchen.

“Yes I’m fine” I lied and started to walk out but he stopped me, grabbing my arm. I looked up at him for a very long time. Damn those beautiful lips and a second later I found myself kissing Dominic.

                                                                ****

(Dominic’s POV)

She is kissing me? I really didn’t expect that but I really didn’t care. I just kissed her lips back and it felt nice. I pulled away from her, breathing heavily. “I thought-“I was about to ask but she shushed me pulling out of the kitchen and down the hallway to my room.  That’s fine, if she wanted me to be quiet I would.

I kissed her till we reached the bed. She fell back and I joined her, lying between her legs, kissing her neck and down to her collar bone.

“Oh no. What am I doing?” She asked herself and tried to push me away, but I didn’t move away from her.

“You’re an adult Amelia and if you want to have sex with me you can.” I told her and began to kiss her neck again, this time going all the way down her torso till I reached her shorts, quickly unbuttoning them and taking them off, followed by her panties.

Somehow I knew she was going to regret this in the morning but I really didn’t care. Her under me felt so good and so right. The moment I stuck my tongue inside her, she moaned and it sounded really nice.

This was going to be a great night.

                                                                ****

(Amelia’s POV)

I lay in Domini’s bed next to him mentally cursing myself. I’d done it again, but it was so great! I mean nothing was wrong with it at all. We were having a baby together, right? Harper was going to bug me about it forever and so was Dominic. I had broken my rules the first night I lived in his house.

He was right though, I was an adult and if I wanted to have sex with him, or anyone, I could and no one could say anything about it. I just felt bed because I broke the promise I had mad to myself. Do not have sex with the prick.

“What are you thinking about, Amelia?” Dominic asked me laying on his side to look at me.

“Nothing. We shouldn’t do this again” I said to him. I knew we would though many more times.

“Why not?” He asked me, frowning, probably thinking I was the most complex woman he had ever met in his life and I had no doubt that I was.

“Because I wasn’t thinking. I let my hormones get the best of me. Being pregnant has them all out of whack and I was just…horny.” I told him, still looking up at the ceiling.

“There is nothing wrong with us having sex, Amelia. We are going to have a child together.” He said, turning my face so I would look at him. I only nodded and got out of the bed. I wanted to be in my own bed right now and away from him to think.

“I have an appointment tomorrow” I told him and left the room rather fast. I wondered if it was going to be awkward tomorrow with him coming with me to my appointment.

I snuggled into my bed and quickly fell asleep, dreaming about my baby and it’s…father.

---------------------------------

Sorry that was a crap chapter but still hoped you liked it, my loves:P

Comment and Vote!

--Haley♥