~Chapter two~

"The stop sign!" I said as I moved forward in my seat to the point where my seatbelt stopped me. "What about it?" 'He said, "I think I live down that road" I said as I pointed to the left.He turned and I searched for something I recognized.

Then I saw a red truck that looked fimialiar."Wait!""What?" James said."that's my truck!" I said."are you sure?" I reach into my back pocket and pull out my keys pointed them at the truck and said"well let's see shall we?"
When I hit the alarm the car started to scream. I quickly turned it off . "well you were right.so that's your house then?" he said I turned towards him.

Only to see his beautiful blue eyes staring at me with a curious look ok his face. "I think so." I said. I was about to get out when John pour he's hand on my arm." do you think it's a good idea for you to walk by yourself?"
I laugh at him and said "i'll be fine."

I got out of the car and stepped out of the car and my legs went numb and I started to fall until arms were around my waist I felt warm skin on my skin where my shirt and my shorts met. I felt the warmth raise to my cheeks. I look up into he's eyes "thanks." he laughed "I knew you would need my help." he's said with a smirk on he's face.

he walked me to my door with he's arms around my waist. "do you think you will be good from here?" "yeah I'll be fine." he smiled and said "i'll see you around then?"I smiled my cheeks getting redder by the second "sure." I opened the door and walk in.