Chat's out of the bag

Plagg had the decency to stay perfectly still in Adrien's fist, as the boy looked up at the looming figure. 

"Batman." he heard his boy say.

Batman. Gotham's biggest mystery was found right under his feet. Adrien slowly got to his feet, as he felt the man in front of him glaring at him through the cowl.

"How did you find this place?"

He looked up and realized it would be stupid to lie his way out of the situation.

" I- um... Alfred left the door open?"

"I highly doubt that," the caped crusader walked over to the wall, and pressed a button. Adrien watched as his entryway closed, leaving the hall cold and dark.

As his eyes readjusted to the dark, he discreetly shoved Plagg into his pocket, hoping his kwami would have the sense to stay still.

"Sooooo, are secret lairs a thing? Under wealthy people's homes, I mean?"

"What do you mean?" the man's voice echoed through the dark.

" Well, you wouldn't think these would be a regular occurrence? This is the second one that I've found  in the past three months."

"Where did you find the second one?" 

" Under my home in Paris... before I moved."

"Interesting."

Just then, the pair heard the sound of an engine getting closer, around the corner Adrien saw what was coming. Perched on a motorcycle was another well-known vigilante in Gotham; The Boy Wonder- Robin.

" I came as soon as you signaled, what-" the boy saw Adrien standing next to his mentor.

"Oh...um, what entrance did he use?"

"The Grandfather Clock, like you did."

Robin started to get really nervous, " Sorry B, I really didn't think he'd find it, at least not this fast."

" If I may say, sirs, I am not surprised."

The trio turned quickly, to see Alfred standing at the entrance of what looked like an elevator, holding a covered tray.

"In fact, I am quite surprised that he didn't find it sooner. The boy's been looking for days now. Having mysterious disappearances in your house has that effect on people."

Both supers glare at the Butler. 

"ALFRED!"

Just then, Adrien's eyes widened.

"Wait... TIM?" 

He points at the Boy Wonder, who starts to deny it- but then sighs and nods.

Adrien turns back to the Dark Knight, "So... Batman is... Bruce?"

"Unfortunately," Robin, now known as Tim replies.

"Wait... why?" Adrien turns to the man in question.

 A creepy smile appeared on the man's face before he replied.

"Because, like some people, I saw an opportunity and I took it. Isn't that right, Black Cat?"