Chapter Five

His hips began to move faster, grinding down with each thrust. The orgasm inside was slowly building. My moans were growing as I started bucking my hips, moving to match his pace. Our bodies moved in sync and hips slapped together. My legs tightened around his thighs as my fingers dug into his ass, gripping.

Brody's groan was muffled as his mouth met mine. "You there?" His voice was ragged, breathing shallow as I knew he was struggling to hold off. His mouth pulled away, eyes squinting shut as he grew closer to his own release.

"Almost..." I breathed out, focusing on the pleasure building deep inside the pit of my stomach.

All I needed was a little longer. His pace increased harder, and I wanted to scream. The orgasm was fading, and I could have screamed. Fucking hell, he was racing to the finish line and forgetting about me.

Sensing my frustration, he slowed back down with deeper movements. I felt my eyes begin to roll, and toes curled as I was there. Oh, my God, my core clenching as my legs locked tighter, pulling him in deeper as I came. Moaning, gripping his shoulders, I convulsed around him. His cock drove in faster, drawing out my orgasm as he came. Finally, slowing to a stop where he laid still, his cock pulsing and throbbing inside me.

Our moans were muffled by our lips kissing. His hand went to the side of my cheek, caressing gently. Neither of us was overly loud. The kids down the hall would wake up soon, and our bedroom door wasn't shut. His hand loosened from the hold he had on my hip as he then pulled out. Kneeling with a heavy breath, he stood, flaccid and tugging the condom off as he walked butt naked to the bathroom. When I heard the water running from the shower, I got myself up to get the children ready for school.

This morning, Brody had woken relatively horny, tugging at my pyjama bottoms for some action. I didn't stop him. I should have after he practically called me a "useless lay." He shattered my confidence and hurt me. The next morning, he had come down and apologised, admitting he said it only to hurt me. I forgave him like usual.

My mood was relatively good this morning as I made the kids breakfast. I guess that's what an orgasm could do to you, a rare orgasm but definitely needed.

"Mama, do you like this?" Lila asked me, pointing to a painting she had done at school.

I glanced up, looking at the artwork on the bench as I spread her sandwiches. Smiling, I made my response more exaggerated. "You didn't do that!"

"Yes, I did!" she beamed, looking incredibly proud of herself.

I took the painting and went to put it over on the fridge. "You're so talented. I'm going to put it up here, so I can see it every day."

"I'm going to do a picture for daddy. He can take it to work," she beamed, looking proud.

"He'd love that." I noticed the time and quickly packed her lunch box inside her bag. "Come on, we need to go, or we'll end up late."

When we drove to school, I walked them each in and waved goodbye. Lila came running back over, kissing my cheek as she threw her little arms around my neck for a tight embrace. Nothing could ever feel better than this — the feeling I felt when Lila or Noah coming up on their own to give me a hug or a kiss, even saying they loved it. My heart exploded with more love than I ever imagined. To me, the little things matter. These memories would be cherished until the day I died.

Errands were to be run which I liked to get over and done with as soon as I could. I finished sooner than expected, picking up a soccer ball for Noah to practice with at home before he started playing. I worried he would change his mind as he's never really been big on sports outside of school.