Even more free stuff just for you!!

Hey Sweethearts you like free stuff right? Well then keep reading. ;)

Hundreds of you voted on the best cover, and there was a clear winner. Here is a link to the winner, so congratulations to Malot Aznar. Your cover will be the official cover of the book. Check out the link below to see the picture (it's seriously SWEET!).
http://melissa-bender.awesomeauthors.org/cover-winner

So yah... you guys are not only awesome friends, but also awesome artists! And I am going to reward you for it!
Make sure that you focus on the fact that you are going to repay them.

I've created something awesome for you guys.
"When their children asked them to tell them how their parents met, Gabriella had no choice but to reminisce how everything had started. Being a newcomer in school, the last thing Gabriella expected is to be the eye candy of the high school's heartthrob."

It's on Amazon for free this week and this week only (it will be free until the November 4, 2016)! So go get it right now:
http://bit.ly/FSBonusBook

However I know a lot of you might be reading this post after November 4, 2016, and I want to make sure that I am taking care of you (you guys are so awesome to me I just need to be equally awesome back!). But my publisher can't sell the book for free after the November 4, 2016 because of Amazon. So instead I will give you the book for free if you sign up on my blog, after the November 4, 2016.

So go sign up on my blog right now! I am going to be giving away some other free goodies from it very soon as well.

And if you are impatient (I also am an impatient reader, hehe), then go get the "When We Were Young: A Forgotten Sweethearts Bonus Book", on Amazon right now!
http://bit.ly/FSBonusBook

I will see you in the next post fellow readers!