Lets make Forgotten Sweethearts Viral!!

Hey Sweethearts!

Thank you so much for your support. I love you guys and I appreciate all you have done for me. I'm so freaking excited about everything that has been happening and I know it's all because of you!

And because you guys have been amazing, I want to do something for you guys.

I want to send you a secret chapter of the book. Well, for a 30 second favor.

As you know, I'm launching my book in a few days (crazy, right?), and my publisher gave us this amazing secret trick to help us make Forgotten Sweethearts go viral. So...

I am going to ask for a tiny favor. It is super easy and it will only take you 30 seconds to do.

You'll help me make Forgotten Sweethearts go totally viral which will make Forgotten Sweethearts a best seller once it hits Amazon!!! :-)

All you have to do is click here and click "Support on Facebook" here -> http://bit.ly/ISupportForgottenSweethearts

Have you done it yet?

No?

I'll wait for you! :)

Once you've hit "support", please email a screenshot and send it to my email, melissa_bender@awesomeauthors.org and I'll send you the secret chapter!

This is only for YOU and no one else can get this. And it's about the first fight Brody and Gabriella had as a married couple, so I know you'll really love it!

Thank you in Advance!!! I can't wait to give you bigger updates on the book SOON!

Sweetly, Mel xx