Mama Chapter 1: Pleasing You.

Mama: Pleasing You

As You Author I Must Say Chapters 1,2,&3 Are Very Boring. I Will Write A Summary In Chapter 4 About The First 3 Chapters If You Would Like To Skip. I Promise It Gets Better If You Continue To Read
AUGUST
-------
I took a long pleasing drink of water from the fountain backstage. My palms were sweating, and my face had multiple beads as well.

"August, your on 30,"My manager Donald said, probably just seeing if I was in position.

"Ight man," I reply, giving him a head nod. I watched him walk away, talking into his small, black walkie-talkie, that was placed tightly in his hand.

I rub my face, and held my face in my hands for a while.

"Daddy!" I looked up slowly to see my beautiful, young daughter, Abrielle cheesing in front of my face.

"Hey gawjus' How'd ya' geh' back hea'?" I expressed my accent on some words, because Abrielle loved it. I never really talked in my accent unless Abrielle wanted me too.

"Aww Daddy," She says slapping my face, making me smile.

"Mommy brought me up here too see you. She said I make you smile," She was cheesing hard at me which made me smile even harder.

"Ya' do baybeh. Now tell ya' mama, ta' bring ha' ass hea'," I say making her giggle.

"Daddy, I love you when you talk like that," She said before trotting off.

"A lot of girls do, "I think to myself.

I chuckle at my foolish remark and wait for my beautiful wifey to appear.

-----

"Hey baby. You need me?" I opened one of my closed eyes, to see my pleasant wife, Amiyah walking towards me.

I licked my lips, staring at her outfit. Her nice pair of boobs, were pushed up, into the strapless floral dress she was wearing. Her nicely shaved legs were shining. Her beautiful orange toes kept company with her nudish-pink heels. I admire her simple accessories, and her beautiful face.

"August baby. Your staring like I look bad," She says, which I can tell made her demeanor drop.

"Babe, ya' look gawjus'. Even if ya' had on sweatpants, ya' would still look amazin' jus' because ya' are Mrs.Alsina," I tell her while pecking her lips, softly.

She smiled, and twirled while I watched ha' nice ass jiggle a little,"You know I'm not Brie that accent don't work on me," She says referring to our daughter.

I laugh at her and bring her close,"Baby' I'm finna perform. So stop teasing me with that ass of yours."

She giggled, which made me smile. I admired my wife so much. She was the pure definition of a women. Independent, beautiful, smart, and loving. I couldn't ask for a better one.

"Good luck tonight babe. Show them who you are baby. Make them be sorry for doubting you,"She kissed my lips, and I smiled at her.

"August your time is now, " Donald said.

I nodded and watch Amiyah leave, signaling thumbs up. I smile and shake the nervousness off of me. I did this plenty of times before Why am I scared?

I watched the curtains slowly go up, and I walked closer, showing a little of my face. I could hear screams already and that turned an instant smile on my face.

I grab the microphone and spoke up.

"Who ready fa' tonight," I yell, hearing everyone scream.

"I can't hea' ya'! Who ready?" People screams were getting louder. 

The beat dropped to Right There and I took over.

----

It was the end of my show, and I was saving this part for last. I took the stool from the side of the stage and brought it to the center. I glanced at the crowd and began to speak.

"Na. Y'all know Aug is tha' sweetest person thea' is. Na' I got some serious pra'lems with my Mama. We ain't on good terms, and haven't been since Mel died. That ain't a good thing because I love my moms to death na'. She is gawjus, smart, and everything. I just been being an asshole."

The beat to Mama start playing ,and I began to sang.

"These are just lyrics, you can skip over if you prefer. "
Mama said stay out of trouble
Mama said don't be a fool
Mama said stay in somebody's church
Mama said boy stay in school
Mama told me I better get home, before the street lights come on
Mama always use to cry when I left her
Maybe cause daddy was gone
I still remember the lessons my mama taught me
But now it's my turn to show you how far they brought me

Mama I made it, ahhhh yeaaah
Mama I made it
I could of been locked up,
I could of been gunned down but I found my own way
I ain't gonna stop now cause mama I made it
And I hope I made you proud

Mama said stay humble
Mama said stay true
Mama said boy keep that drama far away from you
Mama told me keep working
Busting on to the future
Mama told me she lost one and she ain't tryna lose two
But I had to find my way, and I had to get my own
Mama ain't always right, but she never led me wrong
I don't know if I'm a make it big, Mama but I made it out
I know I didn't make it easy, I know you had your doubts
I still remember the lessons my mama taught me
But now it's my turn to show you how far they brought me

Mama I made it, ahhhh yeaaah
Mama I made it
I could of been locked up,
I could of been gunned down but I found my own way
I ain't gonna stop now cause mama I made it
And I hope I made you proud."

When I finished. I got off the stage, and heard applauses clapping. I smiled at my self knowing I done tha right thang. Only If mama would have heard.

------

"Baby. I'm so proud of you, you proved yourself tonight real well," Amiyah said kissing my lips.

I heard Abrielle in the back go eww. I laughed and kissed her on the forehead.

"Daddy, why was you talking to you fans, like you were talking to me,"Brie said making me laugh, this girl only 5 and she got a heck of an attitude.

"Abrielle baybeh'. Daddy loves ya' tha' most, so don't worry about tha othas," I say. I know I made her smile and I laughed my own self.

I sat back, while Amiyah was holding my hand and driving. I have a beautiful wife and an amazing daughter who I love a lot. Amazing fans, who you know got your back. All the money I need, and I can provide for my family. Everything would be perfect, if I had my Mama by my side.

-----

ABRIELLE & AUGUST ON SIDE

This Book Gets Better I Promise.!! Just Bear With Meh.!!!

A Little Something For You Guys❤ This Book Is Rated R, So I Would Be Cautious With Reading.

Leave Comments Below And Stuff. Tell Me What Ya Think!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ALSO :)