Mama Chapter 24: Baby Shower

Mama: Baby Shower

Abrielle At Graduation In The MM😘
Amiyah's Character Has Been Changed Since She Is Pregnant, But Once Ariel And Arlie Is Born, She'll Continue To Be Miracle Watts.😘
AJ's Charater Has Been Changed And That's In The Mm😘
August And Mya In The MM As Well😘
Just A Short Update😘
A/N At The Bottom. << Very Important😏

AUGUST
-----------

"Yes, Ms.Latrice. It does look like you are pregnant," Ha' docta' said, while smiling.

"Congratulations," She said, ta' both of us makin' me roll my eyes.

"How many weeks is she?" I ask.

"She looks about nine," She said, while I huffed.

Latrice and I been fuckin' fa' about 3 months na', and so it's a possibility mane.

"We want a paternity test as soon as possible. I researched, and it said that as soon as the child gets past 8 weeks, I can have a test," Latrice mumbled, while I smirked.

"Okay well it looks you want to have a non-invasive prenatal paternity test. It is the most accurate non-invasive way to establish paternity before the baby is born. The process is combining the latest technology and proprietary methods of preserving and analyzing the baby's DNA found naturally in the mother's bloodstream. This test requires only a simple blood collection from the mother and alleged father and can be performed any time after the 8th week of pregnancy. The test is 99.9% accurate," She said, while explanin' tha' procedure.

"Tha's great. When can we start?" I smirk, while askin'.

"We can get Latrice in today, and have the results in by the next day."

AMIYAH
------------

I sat my coffee mug down on the kitchen table, while I waited for the kids to come downstairs.

I hated not being able to do what I wanted because of Ariel, but I wanted her to be as healthy as possible, so I did what I had to do. This is probably the scariest pregnancy I had besides of AJ, because knowing that both of my babies are in risk, is not a good thing.

"Mommy," Abrielle said, while she pushed her curls out the way.

"Huh?" I say, while putting her headband on right.

"Mya is taking too long," She said, while rolling her eyes.

"Stop Abrielle," I mumble, while walking up our stairs.

"Mya baby? Are you okay?" I ask, while going into her room.

"Yes, just trying to find my other shoe," She replied.

"How about you just wear these?" I ask, picking up her yellow sandals.

She nodded her head, while slipping off her yellow toms.

"I'm going back downstairs, come down when you are ready," I reply, closing her door.

********

Walking into Baby Galore, I went straight to the baby shower section. My baby shower was this weekend, and August and I were having a reveal party.

"Wow Amiyah, what are you doing here?" Marcus asked, while I rolled my eyes.

"What does it look like," I say back, while putting some paper plater in the basket.

"No need for the attitude. I was just coming to speak," He said, while throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Can you stop with all of this coincidence stuff. It is ridiculous," I yell at him, while rubbing my temples.