Mama Last Chapter: 5 Years From Now

Mama: 5 years from now.

Ariel and Arlie 5 Years Later In The Mm

This is the last chapter of Mama. You could call this an epilogue for Mama and a prologue for Numb. Enjoy!

You got me so hypnotized, the way yo' body rollin' 'round and round
That booty keep bumpin', titties just bouncin', up and down

Plies Ft Akon x Hypnotized

5 Years Later

Monday July 4

Amiyah
********

"Happy birthday Ariel and Arlie," I smile, while waking them up.

My babies turned 5 today, and they were growing up fast.

"Are we going over Daddy's?" They asked, while making me roll my eyes.

"Umm, if you want too. I thought you guys wanted to spend the day with mommy?" I ask, while grabbing their outfits.

"Mommy, why can't we hang out with both of you guys," Ariel asked, while grabbing her outfit from my hand.

Because mommy would kill your dumb ass daddy, and I hate him.

"Why don't you call your daddy and ask him?" I suggested, hoping August would say no.

*******

August
*********

"Baybeh' hol' this fa' meh'," I tell Crystal, while grabbing my phone.

PHONE CONVO

Ariel: Hey Daddy.

August: Happy Birthday baybeh' girl.

Ariel: Thank you daddy! Arlie and I have a question.

August: Wha's up?

Ariel: Can we hang out with you and mommy today?

August: Uhh sho'. Is it okay with ya' moms'.

Ariel: She told us to ask you.

August: Mhm. Daddy will beh' ova' thea' in a few.

Ariel: Okay, bye.

************

" Where is Mya at August. She been at that bitch house for awhile?" Crystal asked, while brushing her hair away from her face.

"Crystal stop disrespectin' ha'. Ian' takin' sides, buh' ya' shouldn't beh' phased by Amiyah. Ya' got meh'," I say, pulling her body into mines.

"Na' when we go ova' ha' house, ya' need ta' behave," I say, kissing her neck.

"I understand Daddy," She smirked, while grabbing my hand.